Is an AI essential for SARM PCT?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, nearing the end of my first cycle and have learned an incredible amount over the past 9 weeks about hormones thanks to everyone on this forum. I have one week left on my cycle and have my SERM and Exemistane on hand. I am attempting to avoid using the exemistane all together and instead taking Super PCT right from the first day of PCT. Does anybody have any input on this/ will Super PCT be sufficient taking every day, THEN if I have any sides I can start taking my exemistane?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
An AI is never essential, unless you need it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run your serm, keep the exemestane on hand and don’t use it unless you need it. Add the sup3r pct at week 3 of pct and run it as directed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With the mention of an AI, don’t forget the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control during PCT.

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, nearing the end of my first cycle and have learned an incredible amount over the past 9 weeks about hormones thanks to everyone on this forum. I have one week left on my cycle and have my SERM and Exemistane on hand. I am attempting to avoid using the exemistane all together and instead taking Super PCT right from the first day of PCT. Does anybody have any input on this/ will Super PCT be sufficient taking every day, THEN if I have any sides I can start taking my exemistane?

Any thoughts are appreciated.
well, theoretically, all SARMs should reduce total E2 levels, since they cause HPTA suppression and are also unable to aromatize.

taking an AI with low-ish E2 levels would suck.

also, I'd avoid Super PCT.... DAA seems to cause a lot of issues for people here. not sure why it's still so popular.....

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
well, theoretically, all SARMs should reduce total E2 levels, since they cause HPTA suppression and are also unable to aromatize.

taking an AI with low-ish E2 levels would suck.

also, I'd avoid Super PCT.... DAA seems to cause a lot of issues for people here. not sure why it's still so popular.....

I have taken DAA about 4 times now all prior to cycling anything pro-hormone and never had any problems. I think its fine to take while trying to recover from low test but when your test is already peaked/ near peaked it is a very bad supplement to take.

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I have taken DAA about 4 times now all prior to cycling anything pro-hormone and never had any problems. I think its fine to take while trying to recover from low test but when your test is already peaked/ near peaked it is a very bad supplement to take.
well, no.

plenty of people here have had prolactin issues from DAA.

anyway, no OTC product is gonna touch clomid as far as raising testosterone, etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think nolva should always be on hand since it's probably the best product for gyno, and while you can argue if an ai is needed, personally i think your cycle is too mild to be worried about. Had you gone test 500 mg ew I would run an ai and definitely use nolva and clomid pct.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have your AI on hand. I would have aromasin on hand, just in case. If you had no issues during your cycle, I wouldn't use it PCT, but would have it on hand in case you see any rebound issues.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have your AI on hand. I would have aromasin on hand, just in case. If you had no issues during your cycle, I wouldn't use it PCT, but would have it on hand in case you see any rebound issues.

Wouldn't arimidex be a little better here? Aromasin is a bit strong for a cycle like this.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression nolva is absolutely necessary. I feel as if im taking no substance and no noticeable suppression but i havent gotten bloods done. Libido is fairly low though. Ill take my nolva regardless just to be safe as i feel the negatives from NOT taking nolva exceed the sides from taking it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression nolva is absolutely necessary. I feel as if im taking no substance and no noticeable suppression but i havent gotten bloods done. Libido is fairly low though. Ill take my nolva regardless just to be safe as i feel the negatives from NOT taking nolva exceed the sides from taking it.

Not for a sarm I don't think.. But it's an insurance... I can't see you having a hard recovering from this

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentally, it seems like you feel nolva is the best bet for you. I would stick with it, otherwise you might feel that you aren't recovering, since your mind's made up.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I am open to anything that experienced users say have worked very well for them. At first i was under the impression i needed serm, AI, natty test booster, and pct support... i really feel i dont need any of that stuff at this point but taking my serm to be safe. I really almost thought about simply doing an otc PCT instead of the serm. I think i may try rebirth as my "serm" next time, but this time ill just run nolva at low doses (20/20/10/10) with no AI unless needed and perhaps super pct in week 3 of pct

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
if you are doing PCT, then do it right. a SERM is gonna be the most effective route to take here. clomid, nolva or tore.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't arimidex be a little better here? Aromasin is a bit strong for a cycle like this.
They’re similar in strength. Arimidex has a longer half life. Aromasin is suicidal and more lipid friendly. Aromasin is becoming more preferable from what I’ve seen.