Stack Advice

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Anyone have any advice, input, etc, on this stack. Been taking prohormones for a couple years now, but never really stacked anything. Been searchin the boards, but cant find too much on the stacking of these 2 compounds.

wk1: 10mg SD/ 12mg MOHN
wk2: 20mg SD/ 24mg MOHN
wk3: 20mg SD/ 24mg MOHN
wk4: 24mg MOHN
wk5: 24mg MOHN
end of week 5 pct

5'10''
210lbs
13%bf

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any advice, input, etc, on this stack. Been taking prohormones for a couple years now, but never really stacked anything. Been searchin the boards, but cant find too much on the stacking of these 2 compounds.

end of week 5 pct

5'10''
210lbs
13%bf
Even though both are relatively mild it's always best to avoid stacking orals. You never know what kind of interaction might result from the mixing.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Regardless of whether you run M4OHN, I would run the Superdrol longer, at least 4 weeks. No more than 5-6. I prefer to start at whatever dose SD I am going to run. So in your case, I would just start with 20mg. I don't see too many problems stacking the two, but I would always consider liver values and lipid profiles no matter what you do. M4OHN sure is mild re: other side effects. Have you gotten blood work done in the past on these two compounds?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

end of week 5 pct

5'10''
210lbs
13%bf
Unlike the above opinions, I think your cycle is planned very well. You could just save a bit of m4ohn taking half dose the second week too.
I would change just one thing, adding a "preloading" week of m4ohn at the beginning, totalling 6 weeks.
I would not run SD for more than 3 weeks or more than 20mg, unless u experience no sides at all AND your bloodtests say you still have a decent lipid profile.