RAD 140 into a Test/Deca Cycle?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So I'll be starting my Test/Deca/TBol cycle in January, however what are thoughts on running a Sarm for 4-6 weeks prior to "recomp" from my bulk before hitting my Steroid cycle? I'm a PL currently on a 300-600 surplus per day attempting to gain about a pound a week, sitting at 202 with a 565 pull 335 bench and 465 squat... getting stronger till then as well. Using the Sarm to kinda drop some bodyfat before the juice hopefully

Have used LGD with great success but standalone the lethargy kinda kicks my ass at 12+mg. Thinking about RAD140 instead but cant find reviews, just a lotta long logs that I dont wanna sift through.

ANYONE??

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually use AAS only and I decided to dabble with RAD140 and LGD (10mg each) as a kickstart/recomp to recover some shape I lost during PCT, it worked like a charm

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_5523.jpg

That's the month difference. I look way different now of course but it was a great lean kickstart

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Did u notice loss in libido? How suppressive is RAD? I dont like to run suppressive compounds without a base anymore haha

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did u notice loss in libido? How suppressive is RAD? I dont like to run suppressive compounds without a base anymore haha
I noticed zero lethargy on it, and suppression I wouldn't know because I started taking 150mg of test E once per week to offset suppression

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah hope to research RAD-140 with Test E and possibly EQ mixed soon.