anybody here who has tried injetable 4ad cyp?

ps24eva

Awards
anybody here who has tried injetable 4ad cyp?

how would you compoare to other steroids

ps24eva

Awards
yes i know 4ad cyp is illegal, and I might as well use real steroids.

please just answer the question

Fpot66

Awards
I tried it but I have never used any previously illegal AAS. I took 1500mg per week and felt nothing and got nothing. I am just assuming that my natty Test levels were already as hihg if not higher then teh dose I was getting through the 4AD Cyp. I noticed a LOSS of libido.

FPot66

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
search. You'll find lots on this from back in the day, I think.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this should be moved to the ph forum

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Ive done 2100mg before for 10 weeks I really wouldnt suggest going lower than this if you want decent gains as this will only leave you with 315mgs of Test each week.

You can still grow on a low dose like this just fine many will disagree but the body only produces around 70mg give or take a week so yes it will be a bump and will allow you to get decent gains.

I stacked with 1test and got about 15 pounds would of gotten more but I caught food poisoning mid cycle from a bad can of tuna and lost around 10 pounds so I was playing catch up.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i have at 1800mg/week for 12 weeks. it worked real well for me stacked w/ 1-test, m-dien and some others. i just started prop a couple days ago 500mg/week so i will make a comparison and report back.