Cycle comments; Test, S4, Ostarine, GW and Rad-140.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys.
I'm plankning my upcoming cycle and thinking like this;
W1-10 Test 200-250 mg EW
W 1-4 Rad 140 12 mg ED
W 1-12 Ostarine 20 mg ED
W1-12 S4 50 mg ED
GW on and off during cycle.
Maybe put in a second RAD-140 blast W-8-12?

Will using HCG during cycle and clomid/nolva pct with probably Kings Blood added.

I have used everything accept Rad earlier, Rad is new for me.

The goal with the cycle is to gain strength and endurance, add recovery and workload capacaty.
It's a athletical cycle and not a BB cycle.

Any comments on this?
I thought about using LGD instead of osta. I have used LGD before and it was good for my workload capacity and recovery, actually better than osta but I feel better on Osta and it's better for joints as well. And Rad sounds like it could yield some good benefits for workload and endurance as well.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I was also thinking about doing EQ during this cycle but I will probably hold on that one for later.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys.
I'm plankning my upcoming cycle and thinking like this;
W1-10 Test 200-250 mg EW
W 1-4 Rad 140 12 mg ED
W 1-12 Ostarine 20 mg ED
W1-12 S4 50 mg ED
GW on and off during cycle.
Maybe put in a second RAD-140 blast W-8-12?

Will using HCG during cycle and clomid/nolva pct with probably Kings Blood added.

I have used everything accept Rad earlier, Rad is new for me.

The goal with the cycle is to gain strength and endurance, add recovery and workload capacaty.
It's a athletical cycle and not a BB cycle.

Any comments on this?
I thought about using LGD instead of osta. I have used LGD before and it was good for my workload capacity and recovery, actually better than osta but I feel better on Osta and it's better for joints as well. And Rad sounds like it could yield some good benefits for workload and endurance as well.

Thanks in advance.

BR
How did this go mate?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
id do the lgd over osta for your goals honestly. I know you said you were debating, but maybe take mk677 with it to help with joints?