Necrosis (T2/GDA)

S

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
VL's Necrosis (T2/GDA)

I think I posted the same question in the wrong area.

Anyone have any experience with VL's Necrosis (T2/GDA)? I guess it's fairly new, so i haven't been able to find much on it.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's very new but the ingredients are very generous portions and the company selling it is top notch

S

sespress

Awards
Oh man I thought someone had necrosis from using something. Lol. Wow I jumped all the way to a terrible conclusion from the title.

B

btur2915

Awards
i am using it right meow and i am really liking it so far. very similar to t3 in results but no sides so far which i usually get on t3.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Got some on the way myself that'll be here Saturday. Hearing lots of good things from folks over at VL. Not just the people selling it either lol

S

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I'll be ordering a bottle this week myself. Only ever hear good things about VL.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, I don't think you can go wrong. I've only been around their forums for a few weeks, but everyone there are pretty stand up guys.

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to pull a trigger on it to , just not sure if it's ok to use it since I'm on low carbs , and what would be the best way of taking it .

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to pull a trigger on it to , just not sure if it's ok to use it since I'm on low carbs , and what would be the best way of taking it .
You are typically supposed to take it before a meal. I'd do some research on the effects of a GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) and a low carb diet. The whole point of a GDA is to help direct the sugars converted from carbs directly into the muscles and not stored as fat. Being low carb would defeat that purpose.

However, I will first and foremost admit I am NOT an expert on GDA's, this is just what I understand from them through the research I've done.

Here's what one dude said:

I concur... Necrosis is definitely g2g... holy **** guys like I was shaking from low blood sugar I felt like when I took it with out food. Noticing increased heat too. I have some berbering hcl that I've been tossing in there for heavy carb cheat meals and still leaning out. Hasn't even been a complete week that I've been on it but shoot! It's magical."

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are typically supposed to take it before a meal. I'd do some research on the effects of a GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) and a low carb diet. The whole point of a GDA is to help direct the sugars converted from carbs directly into the muscles and not stored as fat. Being low carb would defeat that purpose.

However, I will first and foremost admit I am NOT an expert on GDA's, this is just what I understand from them through the research I've done.

Here's what one dude said:
Thanks for a reply man , and lol I've seen that post , I'm not really concerned about GDA not working ( there are other goodies in necrosis that I'm looking forward to try ) my concern comes from a fact that I'm on low carbs and fasted till late afternoon . Just wonder if a pill on a empty stomach first thing in the morning gonna fu(k me up lol , well I guess I will have to try and see .

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Let me know man, I'm kind of interested in hearing about the pain =P

Haha kidding, but yeah I figure it'll just make you feel starving, low blood sugar, and get shakey like he's talking about. That happens to me anyway on some days by the time I leave work for lunch I'm starting to shake.

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for a reply man , and lol I've seen that post , I'm not really concerned about GDA not working ( there are other goodies in necrosis that I'm looking forward to try ) my concern comes from a fact that I'm on low carbs and fasted till late afternoon . Just wonder if a pill on a empty stomach first thing in the morning gonna fu(k me up lol , well I guess I will have to try and see .
Everyone's body works differently so there's really only one way to find out, haha. But yeah, I'm facing a similar situation (with IF) and I feel slightly hypoglycemic if I take a GDA too early before carbs. I always just dose with meals but since necro contains additional compounds, it's worth trying.

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for a replies fellas , worst case scenario my wife will have to use both of them since I'm getting one for her to lol , that would suck . One a side note Vl is legit.

S

sespress

Awards
So, could this type of supplement cause hypo feelings or actual low sugar in the blood?

I ran a brief peptide stack and the ghrp's I couldn't handle. Thought I was gonna fall out. And that's just supposed to be imitating ghrelin right, not really effecting sugar. I tested it and it never went below 88 - and that was with shaky hands.

Ever since I'm fearful of the effects of anything doing anything to sugar.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Anyone have any experience with VL's Necrosis (T2/GDA)? I guess it's fairly new, so i haven't been able to find much on it.
So what anabolic hormones does this contain?

Reactions: Nac
nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump this and requote you lol

So I just read a post where someone asked this exact question to the guy who made it. He said even though you won't have any carbs to take advantage of the GDA aspect of it, you'll still get the benefits of the T2 for metabolism boost.

B

btur2915

Awards
i do IF and use necrosis with no issues. it works perfectly fine with a low carb diet as it is not just a gda.

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know , I should get my tomorrow so I will know what's up soon enough.
Yo , Nubioso I've seen that you got yourself some goodies to , lol ( we've posted on the same thread on VL forum lol ) and I was the one asking that question. Thanks for your time.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Good to know , I should get my tomorrow so I will know what's up soon enough.
Yo , Nubioso I've seen that you got yourself some goodies to , lol ( we've posted on the same thread on VL forum lol ) and I was the one asking that question. Thanks for your time.
lol, ahh, indeed you were =P

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Who is VL?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's in it? Can't find any information online.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's in it? Can't find any information online.

3.5 T2
Chromium
Cinnamon Bark Extract
Octapamine
Fucoxanthin
L-Menthol

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
They make it awefull hard to find info about the product:
Go to bloodline-industries website (not the vicious labs website)
scroll to bottom of page and click on 'collections'
then select 'the-underground'

M

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i do IF and use necrosis with no issues. it works perfectly fine with a low carb diet as it is not just a gda.[/QUOTE

Indeed , last two days I took it with my morning coffee and in late afternoon before my first meal and there was no problems whatsoever .