After my cycle i want to lose fat while on PCT Any ideas?

Changing

Banned
Awards
After my Cycle i want to drop some fat

This is what i have for PCT Right now

1. Nolva
2. Clomid
3. GXR
4. ReboundXT

I want to drop maybe 10 pounds of fat in 1 month While of course saving some muscle. So while on PCT should i drop my cal intake or should i keep them the same?

eRICH

Awards
unless you enjoy losing all your gains do not drop cals. Only advice is maybe cycle some clen in while keeping cals up to minimize any fat gain during PCT. Trying to cut during PCT would be a huge mistake IMO

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
cals high (clean diet) + clen + a little cardio works for me. If you really wanna go crazy, add IGF-1 to the mix

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. Nolva
2. Clomid
3. GXR
4. ReboundXT

I want to drop maybe 10 pounds of fat in 1 month While of course saving some muscle. So while on PCT should i drop my cal intake or should i keep them the same?
You should forget about the idea and not even attempt it.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Bobo... don't risk the gains you made on-cycle. You should probably wait until your next cycle and do a cut while on-cycle to save your valuable muscle tissue. Otherwise you just wasted a cycle, IMHO.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
You can drop the fat during PCT as long as you don't mind dropping your gains.

Bobo, could someone theoretically drop fat on PCT and not lose gains if they were on HGH?

/karp

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*theoretically* HGH or IGF could help in that regard, but I still agree with what's been said, don't worry about it, do a full PCT, then start dieting.

ManBeast

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Bro - maintaining much earned mass is tough during PCT. Why would you want to make it more arduous by cutting? Hold off and wait until you recover.. Then consider a cut.

Also, one more suggestion... Unless you are competing, plan your cycles to last the summer.. PCT in the fall and bulk in the winter..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 pounds of fat in a month is a somewhat lofty goal, even when not in hormonal purgatory as in pct. Do yourself a favor, and as suggested by everyone here. DO NOT attempt to cut during pct, you'll only set yourself up to lose most of your hardearned gains.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
As already been stated: you are trying to do too much in too little time.

Unless you want to lose 9 pounds of muscle and 1 pound of fat... there is a reason why fat loss takes time.

Because of your post... i'm scared to know how you ran your cycle. I won't ASS u ME anything else, but read up on some proper PCT techniques.

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=7&pageID=77
http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=21&pageID=265
http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php?issueID=22&pageID=278
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24119&highlight=post+cycle+therapy

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

1. Nolva
2. Clomid
3. GXR
4. ReboundXT

I missed the part earlier about 10 pounds in a month. With no muscle loss! That's called a cutting cycle, not PCT.

/karp

Changing

Banned
Awards
You guys are right.. I wanted to ignore the fact that during PCT your body is in a catabolic stage Just thought maybe you can work your way around it... I mean i saw people do this while PCTing

Maybe ill Extend an Extra 2 weeks of SD while on Clen to spar some muscle.. That might work but just a suggestion

James007

Banned
Awards
Just run the cycle for an extra month, cut calories hardcore and then come off. It's a lot easier once you're on to diet on gear and spare lean body mass.

You can lower your dose to, say like 200mg of test a week which is probably close to triple natural testosterone. Run some HCG during cutting and get some dieting drugs. 250iu EOD should be fine with HCG to get your balls back up so when you come off you don't lose your muscle. Then resume normal PCT therapy after you lost your fat.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm....i've run clen during PCT, lost fat and successfully retained the gains made on the cycle. but i wouldnt have dared it without the clen.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the feeling that you may have just lost water during your pct with clen. At least in myself, the stuff is a massive diuretic, and seeing as how subcutaneous water is very hard to distinguish from fat, that could have made it appear as though you'd lost fat.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the feeling that you may have just lost water during your pct with clen. At least in myself, the stuff is a massive diuretic, and seeing as how subcutaneous water is very hard to distinguish from fat, that could have made it appear as though you'd lost fat.
hmm...i'd think that caliper measurements would catch that. they dont acknowledge water as far as i know. i dropped ~2mm all around (multiple measurements)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had no luck in distinguishing water from fat loss myself, as caliper measurements the day after a refeed when dieting always go up, even though it's highly unlikely that the refeed actually made me gain fat. Perhaps a loss of water and some fat occurred in your pct.