Summer Cut / Rad-140 / Cardarine Advice / Cycle SETUP

Rk6187

Awards
Hi All,

Looking for some general advice on implementing first short sarm cycle. I'm male 218, 15-17% BF (planning on using bodpod for confirmation) with following macro breakdown (pro/carb/fat): WOD = 50/30/20; N-WOD = 50/15/35 (these are the averages). 4 day workouts featuring mostly compound. No cardio presently due to back and knee issues though I am okay with LISS on step master and starting that. I am planning on doing a 500 cal deficit per days while I run these compounds. I am 33 y/o and have not previously experimented with SARMs before. I would like to lose 2-3% bf using my friend Geo's sarms.

Can you please help me create a logical cycle? I was thinking 20mg split cardarine/day (10 mg AM / 10 mg PWO or all 20 mg PWO) and Rad-140 20mg AM. Would you just start with Cardarine Solo and follow with a 2-3 week mini PCT with Torem/Clomid or do you think as a first-timer with SARMs it is reasonable to attempt the Rad 140 / Cardarine cycle for a cut?

Thanks

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Carderine isn't a SARM it's a PPAr agoinst and doesn't need a pct, a daily dose of 20mg would be fine. It will also be fine to stack, generally has no sides or much effects of anything except endurance, if you can't do much cardio there's no point in using it unless you want to stay in the gym working out forever haha it mainly heightens endurance therefor allowing you to workout longer in turn burning more cals.

Rk6187

Awards
I've read reviews of fat loss but from what you're saying it makes sense it is a secondary effect of having greater endurance, and therefore greater amount of fat burning capacity. Is there something else that you would stack it with for fat loss? I'm concerned about S4 due to the side effects noted with it, and I already have some vision issues which would make me stay away from it. Thanks for your response.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
S4 would be my recommendation haha never used ost but a lot of people rate it on here! It will make you sensitive to estrogen sides though so that a thing to watch out for. S4 sides do disappear pretty much as soon as you stop, starts out as trouble adjusting to darkness at 50mgish, easily handled. It's at higher doses when you really can't see in the dark and have a yellow tint to your vision but then again the best results are at the higher doses, it all depends whether you can handle sides in relation to gains :) S4 has a super short half life too, something like 2.5hrs so PWO dosing is suggested.
YK11 and LGD are aimed more for bulking, lgd makes you crazy hungry and is lethargic, I struggled towards the end of my lgd run with no base! Again I haven't done YK11 but people say there's water retention which never looks good if you're trying to shred

btur2915

Awards
s4 is awesome for shredding up. Vision sides are manageable.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
S4 would be my recommendation haha never used ost but a lot of people rate it on here! It will make you sensitive to estrogen sides though so that a thing to watch out for. S4 sides do disappear pretty much as soon as you stop, starts out as trouble adjusting to darkness at 50mgish, easily handled. It's at higher doses when you really can't see in the dark and have a yellow tint to your vision but then again the best results are at the higher doses, it all depends whether you can handle sides in relation to gains :) S4 has a super short half life too, something like 2.5hrs so PWO dosing is suggested.
YK11 and LGD are aimed more for bulking, lgd makes you crazy hungry and is lethargic, I struggled towards the end of my lgd run with no base! Again I haven't done YK11 but people say there's water retention which never looks good if you're trying to shred
Nice post! As someone who has been on all of the above except for S4, I can vouch for the fact that you are right on the money!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0