20mg Epistane...Calling all Broscientists

Gore

Awards
OK, forgive the lighthearted title...but I'm hoping for some educated/experienced insight. I have always responded well to very low-doses of ph's, and I wanted to see how little I could get away with...so...I did a run of 20mg ED Epistane. My results were fantastic! I realize that without pics some of you might be sceptical, and that's cool, but it's true.

I generally do 1hr of intense cardio 5x a week, and lift 3-4x...without eating a ton of cals (dieting). Adding in the 20mg of Epistane did not affect my cardio at all...no lethargy (I wake up at 4am...I have a baby...etc...in short...a number of excuses to be tired) whatsoever.

My strength went up...not insanely...but noticeably.

I got increasingly leaner, even though I maintained the same cardio regiment, I had more cheat meals...still just kept getting leaner.

No thinning of the hair...no skin issues...no joint pain...nothing.

This is where the Broscience comes in...WHY? I am 36 so perhaps I have low T and the 20mg is giving me what I need???

Also...what next? I'd cruise on 20mg Epistane if I could...but thanks "ban"...I have 2 more bottles and then I'm out. I need suggestions, given what I'm describing, what ph/supp should I be looking into.

I think one obvious would be to get my T levels checked to find out if in fact I am low...but I'd like to hear your thoughts regardless.

Thanks Gents.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Did you PCT? Some people have great results on low doses my mate had a great idea cutting cycle on 30mg anavar only! But I wouldn't want to cruise on something that's hepitoxic... get some bloods done see where your base is at but the only thing you'd want to cruise on is test no a ph my HO

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane should not help your T Levels, it would actually lower your T Levels while using it.

It used to be sold in Japan as an Anti Estrogen, so it helped you get lean, cutting down on
your E2 levels, in addition to being anabolic and helping you use your calories for muscle
rather then store them for fat.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iused to be sold in Japan as an Anti Estrogen, so it helped you get lean, cutting down on
your E2 levels, in addition to being anabolic and helping you use your calories for muscle
rather then store them for fat
This is wrong info methepitiostane was never sold or used as an ai.

Your mixing it up with the non methylated version.

Gore

Awards
Did you PCT? Some people have great results on low doses my mate had a great idea cutting cycle on 30mg anavar only! But I wouldn't want to cruise on something that's hepitoxic... get some bloods done see where your base is at but the only thing you'd want to cruise on is test no a ph my HO
Yes I did, Tamox 20/20/10/10...which is my typical protocol for a full blown cycle. I don't know if I even needed it this time, but better safe than sorry.

Gore

Awards
Ok, so what do you guys recommend looking into now? I feel like I keep seeing people starting Epistane cycles, but I didn't think there was any on the market??? Or are they getting the nomenclature wrong?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Epistane was in the US ban but you can get it here in the UK and most places will ship to US

Gore

Awards
I don't know of any reputable UK sources...but I'm sure someone would be willing to help;)...please

If I was inclined to stay with something stateside, I'd still be open to suggestions.

DonutGains

Awards
Are you asking why it does what its supposed to do. Has nothing to do with low T, it is formulated for exactly what you described. 20mg epistane is not exactly low dose either, I would say thats average, with 30 or 40 being high. Its also readily available even from some of this sites sponsors. Next step is you can run it longer or stack it with a test base.

Gore

Awards
Are you asking why it does what its supposed to do. Has nothing to do with low T, it is formulated for exactly what you described. 20mg epistane is not exactly low dose either, I would say thats average, with 30 or 40 being high. Its also readily available even from some of this sites sponsors. Next step is you can run it longer or stack it with a test base.
I guess if that's an average dose, then I shouldn't be too surprised by my results. I always thought, mostly from reading other's cycles on here, that 40 was kind of the standard. When you put it in the context of an average dose I guess it's not remarkable, but it is nice to know I don't have to take more than needed, especially given it's toxicity.

As for a test base...are we talking like 1/4 ad...or pinning?

And lastly, how long do you guys think I could safely run a 20mg cycle?

DonutGains

Awards
Im running it right now for 6 weeks with Dermatrest base. I have done 1/4 AD in the past but wasnt impressed. You can also run it alone for 6 weeks but you run the risk of achy joints without a test base, but should still have decent strength gains. my current cycle is

Wk1 20 epi/ 50trest
wk2 20/50
wk3 30/50
wk4 30/50
wk5 30/50
wk6 30/50

PCT Nolva and exemestane on hand

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg SHOULD give you results. The first ~5 years when epi first came out, EVERYONE ran it at 30 with great gains, and 20 isn't much different than 30. Now people are running it at insanely high doses because more is always better lol

Gore

Awards
Well 20 is my sweet spot, considering the type of working out I do...mainly that I do a lot of cardio. At 40 I was getting back pumps all of the time. After my cycle ended with the 20mg dosing I noticed a decrease in my cardio ability. Not so much a decrease in strength though. Whatever...it's cheaper, lasts longer, I feel better, no aching joints, and I got leaner. I really can't say enough good things about the "lower" dosage.