Ostarine + 11-Oxo

Ostar1ne

Awards
Hi,

Is it possible to stack 11-oxo with Ostarine?

maybe:

Week 1-5, Osta 20mg
Week 4-8, 11-oxo 300mg

Thanks

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see no problems but let others chime in too

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes but 4 weeks of 300mg 11-oxo is a waste. You'll notice next to nothing.

It would be better to run Osta for 8 weeks and 11-oxo for 8 weeks at triple your dose. 11-KT at that dose will work nicely, though. But again, I'd run 11-KT and Osta together for 8 weeks.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Sure, you can. But I would run them concurrently and for longer.

Weeks 1-8:
Osta 20mg
11-OXO 300mg

EDIT: Woody beat me to it

Ostar1ne

Awards
Thanks guys, very helpful !

As pct I would take Arimestage and DAA ... I hope this is enough and works :)

Ostar1ne

Awards
ok thanks.

But I read a lot of logs, which have no serm use! Or is it due to the long cycle?

JCX

JCX

Awards
Stack them both. I did this cycle last summer with great results.

8 weeks:
20mg OSTA
300-600mg 11-oxo
PCT: Nolva 20/10/10 was sufficient. + Viron and felt really great after.

Leaned out nicely with solid muscle pump and fullness- while on a keto cutting diet. Planning to do this cycle again but with sup3r-11 and sup3r-DHEA.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stack them both. I did this cycle last summer with great results.

8 weeks:
20mg OSTA
300-600mg 11-oxo
PCT: Nolva 20/10/10 was sufficient. + Viron and felt really great after.

Leaned out nicely with solid muscle pump and fullness- while on a keto cutting diet. Planning to do this cycle again but with sup3r-11 and sup3r-DHEA.
Hi bro, I’m lookong st something very similar; how were sides like bp etc?

I’m looking at the above plus Cardarine or Ostarine, Cardarine & potentially S4

Basically looking at “mild” recomposition compounds for a light cutting cycle and trying decide/devise a cycle utilising either Ostarine, 11-oxo, Cardarine & S4 or all but then it wouldn’t really be mild

Any input appreciated

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks.

But I read a lot of logs, which have no serm use! Or is it due to the long cycle?
Duration and dose are key. Might get a SERM just to be safe, your nuts are nothing to play with!

Might be ok with short cycle at lowest dose and OTC PCT but SERM is your best bet to recover properly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok thanks.

I've read logs of people using strong steroids with no SERM, but I wouldn't try it.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did 60 days of ostarine and it felt kinda pointless taking nolva after as I didn't feel supressed at all. Didn't check bloods though, so who knows

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, it is documented to cause shutdown. If someone wants throw the dice, that's their choice.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Hi bro, I’m lookong st something very similar; how were sides like bp etc?

I’m looking at the above plus Cardarine or Ostarine, Cardarine & potentially S4

Basically looking at “mild” recomposition compounds for a light cutting cycle and trying decide/devise a cycle utilising either Ostarine, 11-oxo, Cardarine & S4 or all but then it wouldn’t really be mild

Any input appreciated
I noticed no sides really at all with osta solo or with 11oxo. Mild shut down at end of cycle- so always use a SERM. For me the main thing was keeping a low androgenic environment to mitigate hair loss. Which was fine for me. This was from a few years back, but I have used 11-oxo , rather 11KT in my past 2 summer shred cycles.

Last year I did 8 weeks 11KT (125/250mg daily) with Halodrol (50/75/and 100mg the last 2 weeks. Halodrol brought me much better gains in terms of mass and was still relatively mild. Halo will require more on cycle support (cycle assist,liv 52 and taurine) and brought greater shutdown and recovery time My PCT was Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 and Mtest as a booster.
I plan to run this exact cycle again this summer for 8 weeks

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed no sides really at all with osta solo or with 11oxo. Mild shut down at end of cycle- so always use a SERM. For me the main thing was keeping a low androgenic environment to mitigate hair loss. Which was fine for me. This was from a few years back, but I have used 11-oxo , rather 11KT in my past 2 summer shred cycles.

Last year I did 8 weeks 11KT (125/250mg daily) with Halodrol (50/75/and 100mg the last 2 weeks. Halodrol brought me much better gains in terms of mass and was still relatively mild. Halo will require more on cycle support (cycle assist,liv 52 and taurine) and brought greater shutdown and recovery time My PCT was Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5 and Mtest as a booster.
I plan to run this exact cycle again this summer for 8 weeks
I don’t know much about 11 oxo or 11-kt but you said you used 11 oxo in the last 2 cycles? Is there a reason for the preference ?
What dosage you think of either? Also which products of either still available

Thanks again

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ostarine will kind of make you feel lethargic. Transdermal dhea + preg will help

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of the "lifestyle" for about a decade. I'm very surprised 11-OXO is still around.

JCX

JCX

Awards
I don’t know much about 11 oxo or 11-kt but you said you used 11 oxo in the last 2 cycles? Is there a reason for the preference ?
What dosage you think of either? Also which products of either still available

Thanks again
I have been using 11kt as i like to use the mildest compound I can . 11oxo @600mgs or 11kt transdermal @250mgs

I Have always been adverse to using heavy anabolics because of predisposition to MPB. I love lifting and wish i coukd jump and test/tren/mast/eq etc
.. but my hair would go.

so i opt to use the mildest compounds to get a slight aesthetic improvement.

11Kt and well as halo are more dry compounds that shine when you are already relatively lean and muscular.
I run during summer when already into a cut to polish and get a dry harder look. Dont expect to see much in terms of gains id you are not already fit.

I ran halo first time last summer and was happy with the result vs side effects. i plan to run again with brawn brand.

what is you goal with these compounds? if mpb is a non issue you should look into other ananolics or even sarms.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using 11kt as i like to use the mildest compound I can . 11oxo @600mgs or 11kt transdermal @250mgs

I Have always been adverse to using heavy anabolics because of predisposition to MPB. I love lifting and wish i coukd jump and test/tren/mast/eq etc
.. but my hair would go.

so i opt to use the mildest compounds to get a slight aesthetic improvement.

11Kt and well as halo are more dry compounds that shine when you are already relatively lean and muscular.
I run during summer when already into a cut to polish and get a dry harder look. Dont expect to see much in terms of gains id you are not already fit.

I ran halo first time last summer and was happy with the result vs side effects. i plan to run again with brawn brand.

what is you goal with these compounds? if mpb is a non issue you should look into other ananolics or even sarms.
Which 11-kt / 11-oxo products would you recommend bro?