Back From the Void with Olympus Labs and Hardcore Science - 1-Andro, Epiand.ro, DMZ

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Hey guys, figured I'd go ahead and log this cycle I'm about to go through.

Going to be a 6 week blast to recomp, I need to get back to where i was before a year filled with surgeries and recovery.

Starting stats:
6'0"
186#
13% bf

Goals:
15 pounds lean
5 pounds fat loss

Cycle:
1-andro (Sup3r-1 by OL)
330/330/330/330/330/330
Epiandro (Sup3r-epi by OL)
500/500/500/500/500/500
DMZ (Hardcore mass by Hardcore Science)
30/30/45/45/45/45
T3
0/0/0/50/75/50

I'm on TRT, so 200 mg cyp a week, .5 arimidex twice a week, 500 IU HcG twice a week.

Running this to get back into peak shape following 2 torsion surgeries last year, really crippled me for a few months.

Support supps are:
5 grams of l-carnitine ED, split in 2 doses.
100 mg resveratrol ED
1g of milk thistle ED
50 mg DHEA ED
25mg pregnenolone ED (my bloodwork shows these both as being astronomically low for being 23.)
Preworkout (n.o. Xplode)
Nx6 nitric oxide booster
Fish oil 2g ED
Co-q-10
5000iu d3 ED
25mg l-dopa ED
Phenibut as needed for sleep.
5-8g Kratom ED for chronic pain. (Used to have a big problem with painkillers, it's the only thing I'll now allow myself to control pain, doctor wants me on Percocet for the testicle

Any advice or ideas are appreciated guys!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your 23 and on trt?

Not judging, just curious.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Had multiple torsion surgeries last year, and scar tissue buildup effected my natural production hard. I was sitting around 197 while using proper supplementation and working out.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
br1ck_Sh1thouse

hazard12
GAINZFORDAYZ gdawg522

So day 2 was pretty great. had a bit of insomnia the first night but not sure if it's related.

Picked up some ashwagandha Friday night, as well as a decent quantity of 7-keto-DHEA for a ludacrisly low price.

Now here's the question that's arisen from that purchase...

What if instead of running the epi concurrently i stopped for now, buy another bottle and run it at 1000 mg/day for 45 days, starting on day 30 of this current cycle? Stretching it out to 8 weeks? I would do this in order to make it a more effective recomp. Make the best out of bulking the first 45 days, then swap to a caloric deficit of about 400 calories for the next 30.

It would change my cycle to look similar to

1-andro
330/330/330/330/330/330/0/0
DMZ
30/30/45/45/45/45/0/0
Epi andro
0/0/0/0/1000/1000/1000/1000
7-keto
0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300/200/200

same support supps plus ashwagandha throughout.

ANYWAYS, back to the training...

Friday (2-17) back and bis were great. I feel like i already feel the DMZ, my pump was ridiculous. Weight felt lighter. Made me wanna drink like a fish, there wasnt enough water in the world.

Today (Saturday 2-18) was great as well. I feel like i have more energy and clarity. Crushed legs and abs today, not as sore as i would normally be right now.

Feeling the way i am right now this early, I'm pumped to see what the rest of this cycle brings. I feel like some great gains are on the horizon.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
psyched! I have been toying with the idea of switching my own cycle up towards the end to turn the recomp into a cut but I am not sure what the veterans think about this. It sounds neat in paper but only experienced members could tell you if this is something that actually works out in real life. I would imagine the added 2-4 weeks of relatively less anabolism and higher catabolism would allow you to keep the gains you made in the first 6-8 weeks while helping you cut fast and perhaps even give your body a milder steep into PCT. However, theres always the chance of worsened HPTA suppression and/or other imbalances I cant even foresee, which could make this endeavor not worth it.

I thought I read you are in TRT right now so the suppression thing wouldnt be a concern. Im interested in seeing what older members think.

How do you like the DMZ as a kickstarter? Have you tried other strong orals? I am debating whether Id like to add Triumphalis, DMZ or MSten to my TD cycle. Although im debating using it towards the end of my cycle since id start mine slightly weak.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
How do you like the DMZ as a kickstarter? Have you tried other strong orals? I am debating whether Id like to add Triumphalis, DMZ or MSten to my TD cycle. Although im debating using it towards the end of my cycle since id start mine slightly weak.

Dude it's fantastic. I'm on day 4 right now, about to leave for the gym right now, and i just feel alpha. There's no other word to describe it. It's kicked in harder and faster than anything i've ran before. Granted, it's definitely the strongest oral I've ran, as i've mostly cycled SARMs and peptides the past 3 years, with one other andro cycle in there. But this is better than anything i've experienced yet. Maybe it's the fact i'm on TRT, but i'm getting 0 lethargy that is often associated with 1-Andro and DMZ, and if anything libido has improved.

Super stoked to see the end results from this cycle, but super sad to have this feeling go away eventually, haha.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Nice, ill definitely consider DMZ for my next cycle, Ive read triumphalis is a bit nicer on the sides which id like for now. Plus with my injury too much of an alpha can be a bad thing haha. Definitely interested, ill see how the rest of your cycle goes on it!

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Day 4: Holy F****** S***.

The DMZ is definitely in full swing. Being my first methylated compound, I knew it was going to be stronger and more impressive, but i did not expect this. I feel 100% pure alpha right now. My workout today (Chest and tri's again, i'll explain my split in later in this post) was straight savage. Two weeks ago my 3 rep max was at 275 (what i consider a "true max weight", 1 rep doesn't mean much to me) and my 1 rep at 305. Today I went 10x275, 10x275, 6x305 6x305 and 1x325 with 120 second breaks between sets.

I weighed 186 at my endo appointment last Wednesday, and weighed in at 194 at the gym today. Granted i know a fair amount of that is from cellular water retention (Not subdermal edema like estrogen bloat, but DMZ causes muscle cells to swell with huge amounts of water and glycogen). But the weight gain without any bloat look is amazing.

Anyways, since i forgot to include it in my original post, my split I'm running is as follows:

Day 1: Chest/Tri's
Day 2: Back/Bi's
Day 3: Leg's/Ab's
Day 4: Chest/Tri's
Day 5: Back/Bi's
Day 6: Leg's/Ab's
Day 7: Fun day (Not a day off by any means, but it's either the rock climbing gym or snowboarding, both of which i usually end up doing on day i still go to the gym anyways)

I go for a mile run followed by a half hour of yoga every morning as well. Between that and my jobs (personal trainer by day and server at a formal restaurant by night) i get plenty of cardio done all day.

Anyways, i have nothing but good things to say on all fronts right now. I'm blown away at this point, DMZ has definitely found a new fan. Still no sides to report yet other than positive effects. super pumped for what's to come!

Last edited:
Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Day 5:
Still blown away. Again, another insane workout. Slayed back/shoulders/bi's tonight. What normally is a 90 minute session got drug out to 2 hours 15 minutes tonight. There's just no pain or exhaustion telling me to stop.

However, first negative side experienced as well (possibly two sides); The first, and for sure side was back pumps. Definitely got them tonight towards the tail end of my workout, but nothing a little magnesium, potassium, and plenty of H2O won't fix.

Second (maybe, might also just be the time of year) side was a cough similar to what i've seen my buddies experience on tren. I'm not sure if it's a related side effect at all, or if it's just the freak heatwave we've had kicking my allergies into effect, but I have no other symptoms of sinus issues or anything. Just a raspy dry cough that started today. Mega dosing vitamin C and zinc tonight and in the morning just to be safe, I can't have a cold knock me down for a couple days.

Unfortunately, my weekend is now over, so back to work tomorrow. I still don't know if i'll be going to the gym before or after, but there's legs to cripple tomorrow damnit.

All in all though, still giving this run a 10/10 so far.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Hey have you been able to isolate the Epiandro effects at all? I have some in my stash and have been contemplating using it on top of an already stacked cycle, not for the anabolic properties but for all the extras. I have a feeling im low in DHT (havent had bloods so IDK but lets just say there are signs like...My dad was balding at my age and my hair is THICK AS ****). Anyways, Im interested in hearing what you think epi is adding to your cycle.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Honestly i'm not sure with this cycle, i'm running it at a fairly low dose right now. I am picking up a second bottle to extend it out at 750 mg a day on the tail end to cut down a bit.

However, i've ran it before and out of the andro series, it's my favorite. The aggression and dry gains were super nice from it. Didn't hit my hairline at all though.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i'm not sure with this cycle, i'm running it at a fairly low dose right now. I am picking up a second bottle to extend it out at 750 mg a day on the tail end to cut down a bit.

However, i've ran it before and out of the andro series, it's my favorite. The aggression and dry gains were super nice from it. Didn't hit my hairline at all though.
Trueeeeee, that sounds like what I like. Im going to be running it for the first 6 weeks at 750 and then 1000mg/day alongside methyldiazirinol 80mg/day and 50mg/day Test TD and 75mg/day Bold TD. After those 6 weeks im switching to no orals and double the TD dose. Its going to be interesting to see how things change between the first half of my cycle and the 2nd half.

As far as your cough goes I think you are onto the right track, I have had success with high dose vit. c, high dose zinc and METRIC ****LOADS of water...to the point where I worried about my electrolytes but it never became an issue and I got better in a day or 2. Also, nap and sleep as much as possible. Something that always made me feel better was munchin out and taking a nap when sick, idk how busy you are but even a 90min nap can do wonders.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
As far as your cough goes I think you are onto the right track, I have had success with high dose vit. c, high dose zinc and METRIC ****LOADS of water...to the point where I worried about my electrolytes but it never became an issue and I got better in a day or 2. Also, nap and sleep as much as possible. Something that always made me feel better was munchin out and taking a nap when sick, idk how busy you are but even a 90min nap can do wonders.
A 90 minute nap would be like winning the Powerball right now, haha. I'm working 3 jobs and blasting this cycle. I'm a personal trainer by day, server at a steakhouse at night, and I cut trees on the weekends. Baby on the way and bills to pay! Haha.

For real though, I really think it's just allergies. I've been sleeping with the window open and fan on the past few days

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
True yeah, just gotta tough it out then. Keep it hydrated. If it keeps going and you have anything to lower cortisol like invictus/11-oxo/7-keto id give it a shot. Cortisol suppresses immune system so it might help you, even for a short run. Hopefully its just allergies and theyll take care of themselves.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I'm running ashwagandha at the moment, the last 15 days of the cycle I'm starting a 30 day run of 7-keto. I've got 60 100mg caps, thinking about using a solvent to extract the 7-keto from the inert and mixing them into a transdermal solution. 200mg/day for 30 days

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Nice, the ashwagandha should help. Let me know how that extraction works out for you, it might just be the lifehack I need to give 7-keto another go.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
The past 3 days have been going great! I've put on 8 pounds in the first week! How much is water weight, I'm not sure, but super impressed so far.

I NEED OPINIONS THOUGH.

After coming off the PH's, I was going to run 7-keto, t2 and t4 to burn down some fat. Should I buy a couple extra bottles of epiandro to help retain gains while my metabolism is jacked? Again, I'm on TRT, so PCT really isn't even a thing for me.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Finished bulk a couple weeks ago. Had a liver scare,went to the doc, turns out I had a gallstone. So, ending results after bulk are 220# at 14% bf.

I plan on waiting 4 weeks, get my next labs done for TRT, and hop into the cut with:
1-andro 330/330/330/330
Epiandro 750/750/750/750
T2 100/100/100/100
T4 150/200/200/100