Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great thread to start. Now instead of new people coming on and asking they may be able to just check here for an FAQ.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll start it off
What are the benefits and the sides of running epi andro at 1000mg a day when many people get decent gains at 330-350mg a day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'll start it off
What are the benefits and the sides of running epi andro at 1000mg a day when many people get decent gains at 330-350mg a day.
More isnt always better, thats with all things AAS related. It will depend on if you're new to PHs or a seasoned vet. Of course someone who has dabbled before in this will not expereince the same gains as someone new. At some point there will be diminishing returns and side effects that are just unwanted. I always tell folks to run the lowest effective dose. That may mean 350mg ed for some and 600mg ed for others and maybe 1000mg ed for Steve's brother's best friends cousin. This game is VERY individual

ScoopCollins

Awards
Why do more people seem to approve a 22 y/o to use PH's but then say you should be 25 before starting a cycle of test? PH seem to have way more sides, are liver toxic, and don't produce nearly the same amount of sustainable gains. They also both are suppressive.. Am I missing something?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Why do more people seem to approve a 22 y/o to use PH's but then say you should be 25 before starting a cycle of test? PH seem to have way more sides, are liver toxic, and don't produce nearly the same amount of sustainable gains. They also both are suppressive.. Am I missing something?
Its been ingrained in peoples minds over the years that PHs are a stepping stone into the hormonal game. This is a very BAD misconception and I wish would disappear.

Mainly because PHs were sold OTC.....OTC = Legal = Safe....duh!...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I predict this will be a very popular thread.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why does it hurt when i pee? Also does it make me less of a man because I prefer to pee sitting down

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbing for info and lolz

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Looking into
Dabbing with Msten and dmz current stats is 30 years old 5'7' 179lbs fours year of going at it hard the gym. Macros 40,40, 20 if I keep a clean diet at matience calories can I stil expect to see body Changes with low dosages, not wanting to gain body fat with this cycle

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Do Prami or caber control both prolactin and progesterone? I'm confused on this... I recently read something about gyno symptoms from 19nors being a topic of debate: some think it's prolactin related while some think it's progesterone related.

How do you control both to have your bases covered?

Zariph

Awards
Thoughta on DHEA? Pct needed? will it be worth running for a guy that never dont any steroidS?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thoughta on DHEA? Pct needed? will it be worth running for a guy that never dont any steroidS?
Never used it before so I can't answer from experience, but an OTC PCT should be enough. Once you get into the hormone game it's always smart to go the safe route and at least have something like nolva or clomid on hand

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
My question...
I've always ever ran arimidex, but recently have acquired exemestane, I was wondering what the major differences are, in your opinion, and which you'd prefer.
I guess we could talk about letro as well if you'd like

Thanks brother

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My question...
I've always ever ran arimidex, but recently have acquired exemestane, I was wondering what the major differences are, in your opinion, and which you'd prefer.
I guess we could talk about letro as well if you'd like

Thanks brother
Exemestane is easier to doze imo.
Exemestane > Adex > letro

Letro is super touchy with dosing

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Great thread!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have legit super dmz 2, triumphalis, 1-andro and rad 140... i also have mpb which one of these is going to have less impact on hair and best gains... will be using anti dht supp and minoxidil

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have legit super dmz 2, triumphalis, 1-andro and rad 140... i also have mpb which one of these is going to have less impact on hair and best gains... will be using anti dht supp and minoxidil
Can't really help here unfortunately, I don't have mpb problems. I see super DMZ having the strongest effect on it though considering its the strongest of the supps you listed

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane is easier to doze imo.
Exemestane > Adex > letro

Letro is super touchy with dosing
Appreciate the response. Can't wait to try what I have to see how my body responds differently

Mykoe

Awards
6:00am
20mg Epi
20mg trenavar

noon
20mg epi
20mg tren

before bed:
fish oil
multi
glucosamine
milk thistle
raloxifene
niacin
TUDCA
fiber

PCT
LiquiNol
Clomadex

Everything is on hand, thats why doubling up a few things :D Running for 3 weeks
I also have Axiron gel.. not sure if it would be useful or not?

profisher777

Awards
Do you need to cycle with different prohormones to continue to get good results, or can you just recycle the same one?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
6:00am
20mg Epi
20mg trenavar

noon
20mg epi
20mg tren

before bed:
fish oil
multi
glucosamine
milk thistle
raloxifene
niacin
TUDCA
fiber

PCT
LiquiNol
Clomadex

Everything is on hand, thats why doubling up a few things :D Running for 3 weeks
I also have Axiron gel.. not sure if it would be useful or not?
Cycle looks good. Not sure what axiron gel is

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to cycle with different prohormones to continue to get good results, or can you just recycle the same one?
I would suggest yes, switch them up. Or if you plan to run the same one again then stack it with another one

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, between nandrolone and trestolone, which steroid has more mild sides?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Is there any issue with adding EQ to a first AAS cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Is there any issue with adding EQ to a first AAS cycle?
Only the fact that you may have some sort of side effect that you can't narrow down because your running 2+ compounds. Anxiety can an be a bitch with EQ, personally I LOVE eq but after about 14 weeks my anxiety really sets in and I have to decide to carry on or drop it. Only problem is the side effect will linger for weeks/months after you drop it

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro... another thing I'm considering is adding NPP to finish off a 15wk cycle... I'd add it in prob around wk 8 so I'd kinda know what's going on with the test... then continue it for a couple weeks while the test clears. Is this irresponsible in your opinion? I'll have Prami to control p... in addition to exem

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro... another thing I'm considering is adding NPP to finish off a 15wk cycle... I'd add it in prob around wk 8 so I'd kinda know what's going on with the test... then continue it for a couple weeks while the test clears. Is this irresponsible in your opinion? I'll have Prami to control p... in addition to exem
How concerned are you with HPTA recovery? Once you dabble with the 19-nors (tren, npp, deca, etc) you need to consider adding in HCG. Some people can recover fine without it, but why risk it if it's actually a big concern for YOU? Personally not a concern for me so after using HCG my first cycle yearrrrs ago I never used HCG again

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best PH for those of us that are scared to death if the hair loss side effect.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Best PH for those of us that are scared to death if the hair loss side effect.
None. Sorry it's a sad truth. Some are just worse than others

Does 250mg of test e need ai or hcg?
AI use will be very individual. I would at least have one on hand. HCG won't be needed unless youre planning to run the test250 for about 20+ weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If was running test e 250mg for only 10weeks how much shrinking nuts will be ?
They should shrink approximately to the size of an almond....How the hell am I supposed to know this answer?...

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
2nd pinning cycle

1. Npp/ test prop
2. Mast e/ test e
3. EQ/ test e

Can't really decide between them which one to run next.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that Epi PH will not cause any Elevated Estrogen issues ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How concerned are you with HPTA recovery? Once you dabble with the 19-nors (tren, npp, deca, etc) you need to consider adding in HCG. Some people can recover fine without it, but why risk it if it's actually a big concern for YOU? Personally not a concern for me so after using HCG my first cycle yearrrrs ago I never used HCG again
Oh yeah I'll also have HCG... that's in the plan

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that Epi PH will not cause any Elevated Estrogen issues ?
Epistane? Estrogen should be fine while running it, possibly even lowers it. Rebound after you stop is likely though, that's why you should use nolva for pct.

Body is alllll about equilibrium, so if estrogen is low and controlled by the epistane while on, it will a shoot up once you stop

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
2nd pinning cycle

1. Npp/ test prop
2. Mast e/ test e
3. EQ/ test e

Can't really decide between them which one to run next.
lol great minds think alike... I was originally planning to recomp with

1-12 Test E 500mg
1-15 T3 50mcg
1-8 Dermatrest 50mg
8-15 Anavar 50mg

Now I'm thinking of bulking 15 wks instead and running either

1. Test E/EQ with a tbol kicker
2. Test E with NPP 300mg at wk 7-15.. I might also add Mast E too... idk

I might add low doses t3 (37.5-50mcg) to either cycle just to make sure I'm getting lean gains...

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
lol great minds think alike... I was originally planning to recomp with

1-12 Test E 500mg
1-15 T3 50mcg
1-8 Dermatrest 50mg
8-15 Anavar 50mg

Now I'm thinking of bulking 15 wks instead and running either

1. Test E/EQ with a tbol kicker
2. Test E with NPP 300mg at wk 7-15.. I might also add Mast E too... idk

I might add low doses t3 (37.5-50mcg) to either cycle just to make sure I'm getting lean gains...
Kinda of unsure about 19 nor compounds and how my sides will be. So it's probably gonna be
1-15 test e 500mg weekly
1-15 mast e 500 mg weekly
1-4 abomb kick starter
11-17 var finisher

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
If I inject dht into my trapz and use an anti-dht compoud, will I still get the gainzzzz?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If I inject dht into my trapz and use an anti-dht compoud, will I still get the gainzzzz?
No. The only way to get the gainzzzz is to inject the DHT directly into your scrotum. Try it and report back.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
If you have testicular atrophy post cycle and are using HCG for a restart, Do have to inject each testicle directly ? Or can you just use gooch as an injection site and hope that it will get effect both of them?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you have testicular atrophy post cycle and are using HCG for a restart, Do have to inject each testicle directly ? Or can you just use gooch as an injection site and hope that it will get effect both of them?
Really dude?

This thread is meant to be serious. Stop with all the dumbass posting trying to be funny

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Really dude?

This thread is meant to be serious. Stop with all the dumbass posting trying to be funny
Sorry. My bad. I had too much red bull this morning. Will cease and desist. Carry on sir.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. My bad. I had too much red bull this morning. Will cease and desist. Carry on sir.
Appreciate it. And i understand completely that a little humor here and there is much needed, but here at AM threads tend to derail quite quickly lol. Just want this thread to stay on topic as best we can