Questions about Clen Cycle (Female)!!

mdavis16

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm about to start Clen this weekend and even though I've done a ton of research and totally prepared for clen, I still have first time jitters/worries.

I have bought Taurine and Potassium pills for starting clen, in hopes to lessen side effects. I've also been on the keto diet for 3 weeks (drinking tonss of water too) , to lose as much fat naturally before starting clen. I plan on slowly tapering up my dosage intakes (liquid form) to adjust my body to it and then see what my body can handle and carry that out for 2 weeks. I'm also on CLA, and have been told that will be fine in conjunction with clen.

Some of my questions that hopefully you guys can give me advice on?

-Can I do cardio (20-30 minutes 5x a week @ 6.5 mph on treadmill, with different strength exercises) while on clen or is this too intense? If so, can I have some suggestions?
- Can I stay on keto (net gram intake under 20g/day) or do I need to up my carb intake while on clen?
- When is the best time to take clen? I was planning on taking it every morning when I wake up, as I do cardio around 7 PM at night after work.

I'm open to all advice and any personal experiences! The more I know ahead of time the better.

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1) Cardio and weight training. Id increase the cardio to 45-60 min unless youre doing HITT
2) No changes to your diet are needed
3) Take the clen about mid day since you workout at night. Once you work your doses up split them to 2x daily

mdavis16

Awards
1) Cardio and weight training. Id increase the cardio to 45-60 min unless youre doing HITT
2) No changes to your diet are needed
3) Take the clen about mid day since you workout at night. Once you work your doses up split them to 2x daily
Awesome thanks! Appreciate the feedback

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem.

Also, some people are sensitive to clen, some are not. If you're sensitive it will probably make you shaky for the first couple days but your body will adjust

mdavis16

Awards
That's what I've been noticing from a lot of these forums. If it does the job well I don't mind haha

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Same as in your other thread, keto diet is fine and so is medium intensity cardio, and there is a good chance clen will increase your work capacity for cardio. Doesn't matter when you dose it or if you split doses because of the long half life. You should also do some research on ketotifen or diphenhydramine to shorten the time to re-sensitize your beta receptors when you go off, good luck, glad you aren't tapering down ;

mdavis16

Awards
Yeah I got some Benadryl for my two weeks off! Thanks man!

13beaches

Awards
Hi there! It’s a bit old but I’m about to start clen cycle and I’m as well doing keto.

I was wondering if you ended up doing the cycle and how it worked out for you.

Did the Taurine and Potassium pills helped?

Also I read that you used benadryl for your weeks off and I’ve never heard that before, can you please elaborate?

I’d appreciate your response.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm shaking right now from 60 mcg clen. I kind of like it actually lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn I'm gonna have to up my clen game lol

Newth

Awards
Hi there! It’s a bit old but I’m about to start clen cycle and I’m as well doing keto.

I was wondering if you ended up doing the cycle and how it worked out for you.

Did the Taurine and Potassium pills helped?

Also I read that you used benadryl for your weeks off and I’ve never heard that before, can you please elaborate?

I’d appreciate your response.
Benadryl helps refresh the receptors that clen binds to, helping you to use lower doses.
This could be worth following...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/304422-any-interest-gw.html

Newth

Awards
You need ketotifen not benadryl.
Cheers.
I've got Unisom Sleep Gels atm, they are the same as Benadryl as far as I'm aware.
I'll give ketotifen a try, I've got about 7-8 weeks of stims to go.