Time off between lgd/Epiandro cycles?

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Okay, so I've got about 4 odd bottles of lgd I'm planning on using in the near future - I'm planning on 6-8 week cycles at something like 5-5-10-10-10-10 or something along those lines.

Was just wondering what the recommended time off between cycles would be?
I'm assuming 4 weeks with a proper pct with nolva/torem, clomid / with a natty test booster and daa chucked in.
But correct me if I'm wrong!

I've also got a bunch of epiandro which I might start in week 2 to combat lethargy from lgd (although I haven't experienced lethargy from previous runs) - will this affect the amount of time I need off between runs? Am I better off just running the lgd solo?

Cheers

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Cycle time plus pct time equals time off

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
So assuming cycle was six weeks then pct 4 weeks - I take ten weeks off AFTER pct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So assuming cycle was six weeks then pct 4 weeks - I take ten weeks off AFTER pct?
That's the adviced rule. If you feel your hormones are all back at the right spot and you get blood work done to prove it then I would say you could start another cycle before 10 weeks but without that it's advised to take that time off.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
That's the adviced rule. If you feel your hormones are all back at the right spot and you get blood work done to prove it then I would say you could start another cycle before 10 weeks but without that it's advised to take that time off.
Agreed