Dermatr3st , looking to run a cycle of his

C

caliswagg707

Awards
What's up guys ? I have a bottle or Dermatr3st that I want to run in a month or 2.
I also have some epi ,Mechabol ,stano,and dermacrine that I found in my stash . I'm mainly wanting to run the Dermatr3st either solo or with epi ,my question is do I need a pharmaceutical ai for it or would arimicare pro be enough ? This is not my first cycle I have a few under my belt just never ran this stuff before .

I have this for my supps so far , torem,cycle assist ,super odorless garlic ,fish oils ,vitamins ,taurine
Any thoughts or suggestions ??

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Exem on hand at the very least , I'm gunna run it in spring (injectable Trest) will start dosing exem 25 e3d probably , unless somehow ur lucky and know that u don't get any kind of estro problems I'd start it out the first week or too

C

caliswagg707

Awards
Never heard of it , I can only get pharmaceutical grade arimidex in a 1mg tablet . And I can also get the real stuff injectable but not ready for that yet

C

caliswagg707

Awards
Im not sure if I'm able to ask where I can get exem

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Exem on hand at the very least , I'm gunna run it in spring (injectable Trest) will start dosing exem 25 e3d probably , unless somehow ur lucky and know that u don't get any kind of estro problems I'd start it out the first week or too
That trest/ desoxy test run your gonna do in spring really has me thinking of running same but oral trest at 50-75mg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That trest/ desoxy test run your gonna do in spring really has me thinking of running same but oral trest at 50-75mg
Only thing with oral is the half life is hours so TD or inj would be much better but oral 50-75 for a preworkout would be good too. I have both TD and oral I'm still between doing those or inj honestly kinda going based on if I sell the TD and oral bottles or not lol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Only thing with oral is the half life is hours so TD or inj would be much better but oral 50-75 for a preworkout would be good too. I have both TD and oral I'm still between doing those or inj honestly kinda going based on if I sell the TD and oral bottles or not lol
How often in the inj? EOD or E3D

C

caliswagg707

Awards
What would be a good dose for adex ?

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
For 50 mg of DermaTREST a day, 0.5 mg of Arimidex E3D would be a good place to start.

C

caliswagg707

Awards
I will be running at already 100 mg in 2 doses . So would 1mg e3d work ?

M

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I will be running at already 100 mg in 2 doses . So would 1mg e3d work ?
I might start with 0.5 mg EOD. 1 mg of Arimidex is a hefty dose. You can always increase if signs of high estrogen arise.

C

caliswagg707

Awards
Thanks mike , and I was thinking to maybe take adex at night before bed ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K_pem Supplement Auction 2
Brandinooooo Supplement Auction 0
SDPonce63 Supplements 1
J Anabolics 17
S Anabolics 3