Can Hypertension and lipid issue's thats a result of AAS be offset with daily cardio?

Methyl1

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have been doing some reading and receiving input from various members on the effects of AAS on hypertension and destroying lipid profiles as a result of oral's . Now my question is will doing moderate intensity cardio 6-7 days a week be enough to counteract this issue? Currently im doing 7 days a week at 40 minutes at moderate intensity on the stair master in addition to my wieght training routine 3 times a week.

Thanks again for your guys input and help:)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
...why on earth would this question get him banned?

to answer your question its always a good idea to do low intensity cardio .. but its not going to help your liver profile

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
glen---check out his other posts and you will understand. He wants to stack d-bol and anadrol. Check out his post on oral fina pellets too. I like the kid personally, but he has only like 7 months of lifting under his belt and now he is looking to aas. And, he will only use orals.

Methyl1

Awards
Thanks, I understand that there will be Liver profile issues as a result of the methylated compounds due to the 17aa Alkylation. I have read medical reports of a one in particular where back in the mid 60's a 90 lb. Japanese girl around 14 years old was administered 30 mg's of Oxymethelone per day for 6 years straight because of a Anemia, that is like a 200 lb male taking 90mg per day for 6 years straight, only after 6 years non stop on this high dose of Anadrol did she actually develop a lesion in her liver, even then it wasnt permanently damaging. So im coming to the conclusion that these oral compounds are not that hard on the liver as once thought, I would understand the dangers if you were to take them end on end for years. But for a short 5-6 week cycle I am sure that my liver will be perfectly fine, I donot drink alchohol or do any other liver damaging activities either.

LOL Undertaker, you are a persistent guy, I like you too bro and I appreciate the sentiments in trying to protect my health. Its much appreciated, I am on a quest for knowledge and need to arm myself with everybit of information as i can. I am not a idiot to just start taking strange compounds and endanger my health in the process, rest assured that i will try to be as careful as possible.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
please wait to start dude. You need at least like 2 years of GOOD training. If you diet and training are in check your shouldnt even need aas yet. Thats the point, your not an idiot, your learning quickly, too quickly.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
before fucking with this stuff, why dont your just try superdrol?

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
please wait to start dude. You need at least like 2 years of GOOD training. If you diet and training are in check your shouldnt even need aas yet. Thats the point, your not an idiot, your learning quickly, too quickly.
You're starting to sound like the Jedi councel speaking to young Anakin Skywalker. "Be patient young Anakin, your time will come." :thumbsup:

Methyl1

Awards
before fucking with this stuff, why dont your just try superdrol?
Well, I was going to try Superdrol but I have 7 bottles of Ergomax LMG and 5 bottles of MAX LMG. I was thinking doing a stack of the two compounds. The reason that i keep asking about these compounds is that Im intrigued by them, they are very interesting in how they build rapid muscle and size. I am one of those guys that If i see something that is interesting and has results, I have to have it and try it at least once. Ive always been that way, If I see it, I have to have it:) But I see what your saying about getting the weight training experience behind you. I am arming myself with info so that when I do finish up my ergo and MAX LMG, in a year or so. I will dabble a little bit in the Oral AAS and see what all the Hoopla is about :)

Methyl1

Awards
You're starting to sound like the Jedi councel speaking to young Anakin Skywalker. "Be patient young Anakin, your time will come." :thumbsup:
LOL, Im a young Padawan just starting to wield a light saber. I have not mastered the art of the force yet, i am learning to harness it and in time I will use it to its full advantage, unless I have a massive coronary by then :rofl:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I thought your looking to lean out? If your looking for lean mass, anadrol and dbol are not the way to go. Look into anavar or winstrol oral.

Methyl1

Awards
I thought your looking to lean out? If your looking for lean mass, anadrol and dbol are not the way to go. Look into anavar or winstrol oral.
Sweet, do you recommend a mg dosage and cycle? I wouldnt mind mass as well :)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at big cats steriod profiles in the stickies for dosing on all aas.

Methyl1

Awards
WOW, that Big cat steroid profile page is a wealth of valuable information, simply incredible. Well , I have decided what im going to do. Its going to be a Dianabol only cycle, 40mg's a day for 6 weeks the followed by 40megs Nolva and 100 mgs Clomid Each day for weeks 1-2 and 20mg's Nolva and 50mg Clomid for weeks 3-4. How does that sound to you guys?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how prone you are to high blood pressure and fucked up lipids. Someone who's moderately prone can offset those sides by eating a perfect diet and doing lots of cardio... But someone who's highly prone to high blood pressure on gear (like me) needs to take an anti-hypertensive.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
WOW, that Big cat steroid profile page is a wealth of valuable information, simply incredible. Well , I have decided what im going to do. Its going to be a Dianabol only cycle, 40mg's a day for 6 weeks the followed by 40megs Nolva and 100 mgs Clomid Each day for weeks 1-2 and 20mg's Nolva and 50mg Clomid for weeks 3-4. How does that sound to you guys?
Methyl,

Yesterday you were going to do an Andriol (Test Undec.)/Anadrol/Anavar cycle: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28784

Today, it's DBol only.

You don't want to hear any of the advice people give you. It's obvious that you want quick results and do not want to put in the work that it takes to get to where you want to be. Steroids are not a magic bullet. I don't necessarily think that people need to reach their natural potential before using steroids (I'm probably going to take heat for saying that), but regardless, from your posts it is clear that you are not willing to put in the effort, dedication, and discipline that are required to get results from steroids. No matter what you take, no matter how much money you spend, you need to do things the right way, or you will at the best get no results and at the worst cause yourself some serious helath problems. Being fit and being serious about lifting/bodybuilding require a lifestyle change - one that needs to continue as long as you want to maintain the results of your work. From your posts, you do not appear to be ready for this.

Results from DBol only cycles are fleeting and are hard to maintain. Advanced steroid users who know proper nutrition and PCT can get decent to good results from a DBol only cycle, even though prevailing opinion is against this. However, you are not an advanced user who knows proper nutrition and PCT. Furthermore, 6 weeks is too long for any methylated cycle. If you want to take the word of a couple of isolated incidents like you describe in your post over the experiences of literally thousands of steroid users, it's your choice, but I hope you have medical insurance.

At the very least, you should take the time to do a lot more research. Your posts indicate that you know very little about the large amount of issues, variables, and considerations that are inherent in cycling steroids. There's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, since we all started out knowing very little. However, you want to take the little you know and run with it. This is understandable, but it is dangerous nonetheless.

/karp

size

Awards
  • Established
You need to quit asking questions if you have no intentions of understanding and applying the responses.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
People think taking AAS is no big deal. They don't understand the possible consequences. My 7 year relationship with a hot model that I intended on marrying ended after I couldn't have sex for a year because I messed-up my prostate with AAS. I was 25 at the time... You can really do a number on yourself and your life. Lucky for me, I ended-up marrying a woman I went to school with (hehe - she was in Pre-K at my school when I was in 8th grade) and my prostate is "okay" now. Still not perfect. And, I can never do a decent cycle again.

You need about 3 months of hard studying before you can proceed...

Methyl1

Awards
I take all responeses that you guys provide add them to my knowledge base, its all information that I use and like to recieve. That is why i ask before I do any cycles or touch the stuff. See what others have experienced and what suggestions they offer, as i recieve new information and read, it all helps toward the end goal of a smart cycle in the future. Honestly, I myself donot have any women in my life and never have had any, I am not worried about Libido or erection problems. But prostate problems I want to avoid at all cost since you can have issues with urination, pain and swelling and possibly cancer which will cause lots of issues. All in all , I appreciate everyone's time and responses and they are not in vain :)

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
People think taking AAS is no big deal. They don't understand the possible consequences. My 7 year relationship with a hot model that I intended on marrying ended after I couldn't have sex for a year because I messed-up my prostate with AAS. I was 25 at the time... You can really do a number on yourself and your life. Lucky for me, I ended-up marrying a woman I went to school with (hehe - she was in Pre-K at my school when I was in 8th grade) and my prostate is "okay" now. Still not perfect. And, I can never do a decent cycle again.

You need about 3 months of hard studying before you can proceed...
Wow man... not to get off topic but that is one of the worst steroid related things I've ever heard of (not including the going to jail after a controlled delivery type stories).

/karp