Hi-Tech's "Bold" Equibolin prohormone containing 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi-Tech's "Bold" Equibolin prohormone containing 3β-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one?

ANYONE run this ? Looks like it needs to be ran at 225 mgs minimum and stacked w/ 1-DHEA or Androsterone

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody run this PH from Hi-tech??????? All their PH have had good reviews, although never seen 1 single review on this.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I started a cycle with it, but got seriously injuried just a few weeks into the cycle so I had to drop it.
So I can't give a serious statement about the product unfortunately.

Have some bottles left, will try to run it again but I think you have to run it quite high in dosage so it will be a expensive cycle.
I saw something that Hi-Tech should bring out a higher dosed product but havn't heard anything more about it for a long while.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah I think standalone you'd need over 300mg, what was your experience in 3 weeks using it?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with 4-andro, Epiandro and The 1 so can't honestly not say. I got some strength gains but that was probably just The 1 doing it's job the first weeks.

I don't think you will notice much from Equibolin just in 3 weeks.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Real equipoise is run 8-12 weeks from what I understand and is slow steady gainz maybe only 8-10 lbs in 12 week I've seen reported

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
With the amount of money you're going to spend on this, why not just run a 6 week cycle of a stronger PH/DS/SARM instead? Things like DMZ/Msten, Trest, LGD, Epistane, Tren, Triumph, etc are all still available online if you know where to look. You will save money and most likely have better gains.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was wondering about real world results. I have taken every compound u listed.

briandward1

Awards
Real EQ is usually run like 600 mg/week for a long assed time because of the slower, consistent gains so taking a precursor to it (which will innately have a MUCH lower absorption rate) seems like it would be really gosh darn expensive because of the amount and the duration you would have to take it for. All of this is just theorizing though. I would try something more known/logical. Do what you want though!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used this stuff at high dose.. made my gums bleed a lot. . and ...

that's about it! :gay:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn sounds like its worthless unless u want to burn $2-300.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to buy a bottle of LGI m-sten and run it on a 45 day bulk. That is my go to compound last couple years. Can not be beat for strength and size gains vs $ cost.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Real EQ is usually run like 600 mg/week for a long assed time because of the slower, consistent gains so taking a precursor to it (which will innately have a MUCH lower absorption rate) seems like it would be really gosh darn expensive because of the amount and the duration you would have to take it for. All of this is just theorizing though. I would try something more known/logical. Do what you want though!
The reason for you have to run EQ for so long time to get the most out of it it's because of the freakin long ester.
When you deal with a Boldenone base (no ester) or even with a short ester like Bold prop you get smacked right in the face. But the PIP with that is out of this world and I couldn't stand those injections more than a few weeks.

With a precursor you don't have the ester involved so you don't have the same build up time, but it still looks like need to run this for a while anyway, like 8-10 weeks at least but you probably don't need 16+weeks...

But the conversion rates is probably so low so you need a really high amount to see any results.

The old Boldione was ran at least in the 6-800 mg ED and that's a 1 step precursor. Even with this new and fancy delivery systems a skeptical about what 300 mg ED of a 2-step precursor can deliver...

I would love if they came out with a descent Boldenone product though but I've started to think that's a dead end on this.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The reason for you have to run EQ for so long time to get the most out of it it's because of the freakin long ester.
When you deal with a Boldenone base (no ester) or even with a short ester like Bold prop you get smacked right in the face. But the PIP with that is out of this world and I couldn't stand those injections more than a few weeks.

With a precursor you don't have the ester involved so you don't have the same build up time, but it still looks like need to run this for a while anyway, like 8-10 weeks at least but you probably don't need 16+weeks...

But the conversion rates is probably so low so you need a really high amount to see any results.

The old Boldione was ran at least in the 6-800 mg ED and that's a 1 step precursor. Even with this new and fancy delivery systems a skeptical about what 300 mg ED of a 2-step precursor can deliver...

I would love if they came out with a descent Boldenone product though but I've started to think that's a dead end on this.
You always have had to run this one high and long to get an effect. Its got a place in a stack but it's not some mass monster. If you are expecting that, you go elsewhere. You pick 1,4 for the safety profile. Read my article on the two pathways to Boldenone.

http://anabolicminds.com/articles/raise-boldenone-boldione-two-prohormones-30813/

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with eric on this. I would even take this one every 4 hrs including through the night.. which I did do and after about 12 weeks it began to work just like the real deal only it was like 10x more work! not sure anyone would want to dose it like I did, but I doubt u can really reach a good saturation with out that mid night dose~

this stuff is really decent stacked with a dien which also builds RBC a lot. the two stacked produce nice gains.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Matt and I are working on a dosing protocol for pBOLD that should provide a really good anabolic boost taking advantage of the glucocorticoid action of pBOLD

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
CEL used to make a bold ph. (CEL still on this board?!) Anyhow, their other **** was good, i.e. their Phera & hdrol. But the bold, and I don't blame them, I just think that any EQ ph is too weak. If you're looking to see the exceptional vascular gains from EQ, run the real thing. Don't mess with the ph.