Test Base for Mild PH run: 1-andro or 4-andro?

swirvin1

Awards
Hi All,

I am looking for some expert advice or actual user review information regarding a solid testosterone base for a mild PH run. Actual injection is out of the question for me. My goal is to keep libido up and constant during cycle, and to add a little extra kick with a test base. I have heard so many conflicting reviews surrounding 1-andro and 4-andro and their ability to serve as a solid base that will help maintain libido without crashing it after an initial spike.

In your opinion-which is a better testosterone base: 1-andro or 4-andro? Could you please elaborate as to why? Also, if never of these are solid in your opinion, could you please offer up another solution?

Thanks and l look forward to the responses.

jathan_howe

Awards
1-Andro isn't a test base, so it's out of the question for that purpose. 4-Andro is a test base. Epi-Andro is also a test base, and so is Dermacrine.
Dermacrine is the most basic of them.
4-Andro is wet and has potential for estrogen conversion, but you'll also likely have the most muscle gain with this.
Epi-Andro converts to DHT, so beware of DHT sides. You'll have good strength gains on this one, and maybe some fat loss. It also has anti-estrogenic properties due to it's DHT conversion, so it will be a dry compound

swirvin1

Awards
So for my purposes Epi-Andro sounds like a safer option. However, with libido being a main concern, will the libido support provided by Epi-Andro as compared to 4-andro be more, less, or equivalent? If I was to go the 4-andro route and stack with Epistane, maybe the dry/anti-E properties from Epistane will offset some of the estrogen conversion issues of 4-andro.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is great for keeping up mood and libido while on cycle , epi andro as well , when I've ran the andros the epi andro was better for helping keep lethargy at bay but ether way dermacrine would be your safest bet for libido and mood purposes

swirvin1

Awards
Thank you for the input, much appreciated.