Feedback for Iconic Formulations ICON-11

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
This is a relatively new product and feedback for it is scattered and limited. All of the feedback I have read seems to be very good, and considering it was modeled after Iron Legion XI-KT (which was great), I'm hoping this stuff is great too!

I have a few bottles of this on deck ready to be used as a finisher on my next cycle, which kicks off very soon.

I made this thread so we could all pool our experiences here. You can leave feedback whether you finished your cycle or it is currently still going on. If leaving feedback on ICON-11, please detail...

- Cycle layout (dose and length)
- Indicate whether it was used solo or what you stacked it with
- Cycle results (positive or negative)

I'll be using it as a 5-week finisher on a mullti-compound cycle. I will be dosing it @ 1.5 ml (127.5 mg) for 20 days followed by 2.0 ml (170 mg) for 15 days. I'll update my results when I'm done.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dig it! Whatcha running prior to the icon-11?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I dig it! Whatcha running prior to the icon-11?
It's going to be 9 weeks of filthy goodness! This is the proposed layout for now. I may tweak it a bit as I go.

OL Radar1ne: 12-12-16-16-0-0-0-0-0
OL LGD: 8-8-8-12-12-12-16-16-16
ICON 11: 0-0-0-0-1.5-1.5-1.5-2.0-2.0
OL Super-4: 220-220-220-220-330-330-330-330-330
Dermacrine: 3-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-2

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'll give everyone an honest review. I used this product on a cut. Cal deficit was gradual and ended at ~1k below maintenance. I lost enough weight because my diet was on point but there was zero benefits I felt from running this product. I even threw in 10mg of Ostarine to stack with it because I knew the product by itself was useless. I gave it 8 weeks at ~200mg/day split into two doses because the product needed a lot of surface area. Stuff doesn't really dry it's like an oil sitting on top of my skin so I can't wear a shirt for like 30mins and after all the hardwork I put in I basically got nothing from it. I was better off saving my money and run eca solo. My midsection was "flabby" and i didn't tighten up like I wanted to. I stopped using it 4 weeks ago.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
And yes I'm in a way better shape now without it. My diet isn't even as strict and clean compared to when I ran this weak 11kt product.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
That's an unfortunate experience but thank-you for sharing it. Had you used 11-KT before or was this your first experience?

Did you notice an increase in vascularity or libido at all?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going to be 9 weeks of filthy goodness! This is the proposed layout for now. I may tweak it a bit as I go.

OL Radar1ne: 12-12-16-16-0-0-0-0-0
OL LGD: 8-8-8-12-12-12-16-16-16
ICON 11: 0-0-0-0-1.5-1.5-1.5-2.0-2.0
OL Super-4: 220-220-220-220-330-330-330-330-330
Dermacrine: 3-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-2
Very cool man, have u run rad before?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly like 11 Spray or 11-kt

1.5ml for 6-8 weeks

Stuff is legit

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Very cool man, have u run rad before?
I have. I ran it earlier this year at the end of a long cycle. My dosing was 8-12 mg for just shy of 4 weeks. I can't say I was overly impressed but there were other factors that may have influenced that. I have a feeling it will treat me well on a fresh cycle, and as a kicker.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Toren this is my first run using 11kt. I didn't feel any increase in libido or vascularity. I was hoping I'd tighten up better at the weight that I was on but I just felt flat throughout cycle even after my refeed days it was the normal pump I got.