Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone, Any good?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Currently planning a cycle for this september-october region. Will be about 5-6months off by then.

Current layout's looking like
Epiandro- 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Super-2- 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500

Now here's where im stuck im debating either 19 nor andro or 1-testosterone or 11-kt. My main goal is recomp trying to get sub 10% bf (around 11-12%)
and gain about 6-7 pounds of mass.

PCT ill be using clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 20/20/20/10 Reduce XT, Follidrone 2.0 and androcrine. Along with staples such as tr1umph ect.

Anyone knowledgable on what would be best for my goal?

Never tried 11-kt or 1 test or super-2. I do have experience with epi .

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also should i just stick to just epi-andro and super-2 and run them at 750mg for 8 weeks?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No 'or' about it, run 11kt AND 1-test, if your goal is a goat recomp :D

EDIT: damn, your PCT sounds as good as your cycle,.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

prolly gonna be about $800 cycle but as long as i keep strict ill be able to retain it all, getting into the gyms never a problem for me it's my favorite part of the day

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Only problem is im not extremely versed in pro's i've done tons of sarm cycles and only about 3 PH's so im not going to run more than 3 compunds.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Totally, fair enough man. I wouldnt normally endorse running so much stuff.

Given your goals Id maybe lean toward the 1test, but couldnt say how much of an issue lethargy might be (be quite a dry cycle). Howd you find LGD? Dcrine suffice?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to spend that type of money you might as well grab some quality injectables.
Of course it's your choice but these products are not going to give you $800 worth of gains/recomp...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you're going to spend that type of money you might as well grab some quality injectables.
Of course it's your choice but these products are not going to give you $800 worth of gains/recomp...
I see your logic, however im not a needles fan. Also, I enjoy the new phs and orals that come out. Moneys not really an issue.. just not something i readily throw away. Therefore im trying to plan an intelligent cycle for not only gains but while keeping health in check. I feed Sup3r-2, Sup3r-Epi, and 1-Andro should yield about 8 pounds of mass and cut some good fat if i calorie cycle correctly.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Totally, fair enough man. I wouldnt normally endorse running so much stuff.

Given your goals Id maybe lean toward the 1test, but couldnt say how much of an issue lethargy might be (be quite a dry cycle). Howd you find LGD? Dcrine suffice?
I've ran LGD cycles without Dcrine and felt awesome, with dcrine jsut felt even better, LGD is amazing IMO.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
PERSONALLY I just ran sup3r 1 & 4 together for 6 weeks. I took nolvadren xt for a mild cortisol and estrogen blocker and that seemed to keep the excess water off. I slimmed down pretty good and retained my strength.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
PERSONALLY I just ran sup3r 1 & 4 together for 6 weeks. I took nolvadren xt for a mild cortisol and estrogen blocker and that seemed to keep the excess water off. I slimmed down pretty good and retained my strength.
Not a fan of 4andro whatsoever.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Not a fan of 4andro whatsoever.
I see. I've never used epi, I was leaning towards it instead of 4 andro, but the synergy between 1 and 4 seemed pretty good so I just went with 4 andro instead.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I see. I've never used epi, I was leaning towards it instead of 4 andro, but the synergy between 1 and 4 seemed pretty good so I just went with 4 andro instead.
Epi and 1 have the same synergy Epi is used as a base too but has no estro conversions and better for hardening where as 4 is a wet compound. Guess it's just goals dependent man, glad yours went well!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Epi and 1 have the same synergy Epi is used as a base too but has no estro conversions and better for hardening where as 4 is a wet compound. Guess it's just goals dependent man, glad yours went well!
Thanks! I can't complain, I went from 195 at 14-15% to 191 at 9%. Set a pr on bench with 295 for 6, set a pr on deadlifts doing 455x5, and a pr on squats 365x5.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-Testosterone is my favorite prohormone Hi-Tech currently makes. I have 4 bottles on my shelf just staring me in the face currently :D

Mister_T_

Awards
I can say that the 11-KT is a good product, its been 1 week and I can already tell a positive shift in muscle definition.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-Testosterone would really make a solid addition and gets tons and tons of great reviews. IMO though, I would seriously cut back on your pct. There is no need and it will not many any difference. Your body can only recover so much regardless of how much stuff you take. Your money could be used much better for recovery purposes. That is not going to help you retain gains anymore than cutting it in half.

1. Nolva OR Clomid
2. Aromasin 6.25mg daily
3. ReduceXT
4. 500mg Agmatine + 150mg NA-Rala twice daily (You should see why this is significant)
***Run that for 8 weeks

Buy some extra protein instead and increase intake to retain true gains. Your money could go a lot farther. I don't even use a pct that complex for a 24 week contest prep cycle consisting of 1.5g of injectables + heavy orals at the end.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1-Testosterone would really make a solid addition and gets tons and tons of great reviews. IMO though, I would seriously cut back on your pct. There is no need and it will not many any difference. Your body can only recover so much regardless of how much stuff you take. Your money could be used much better for recovery purposes. That is not going to help you retain gains anymore than cutting it in half.

1. Nolva OR Clomid
2. Aromasin 6.25mg daily
3. ReduceXT
4. 500mg Agmatine + 150mg NA-Rala twice daily (You should see why this is significant)
***Run that for 8 weeks

Buy some extra protein instead and increase intake to retain true gains. Your money could go a lot farther. I don't even use a pct that complex for a 24 week contest prep cycle consisting of 1.5g of injectables + heavy orals at the end.
this^^^ exactly this... in fact .. I would opt for clomid at 25 EOD... there is not going to be that kind of need for this little cycle.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
this^^^ exactly this... in fact .. I would opt for clomid at 25 EOD... there is not going to be that kind of need for this little cycle.
wow i guess i've gone overboard on every past PCT lol some of my pct's ive spent $600 on alone. between nolva clom natty t boosters and natty anabolics. ill give that one a shot.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow i guess i've gone overboard on every past PCT lol some of my pct's ive spent $600 on alone. between nolva clom natty t boosters and natty anabolics. ill give that one a shot.
That's nuts man. Yeah mikes advice is solid. I have yet to see data that shows some of the pct dosages of nolva for example to yield any better recovery than 20/20/10/10 of Pharma grade.

Put the money towards increased calorie intake on and post cycle while your maintenance levels are changing.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
prolly gonna be about $800 cycle but as long as i keep strict ill be able to retain it all, getting into the gyms never a problem for me it's my favorite part of the day
For 800 bucks u could be using real gear and make huge gains... Hell u could on half that

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
For 800 bucks u could be using real gear and make huge gains... Hell u could on half that
I know, but I have no source, and never pinned before. Lol. Tough life. Money's never been the issue for me, the rest has.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, but I have no source, and never pinned before. Lol. Tough life. Money's never been the issue for me, the rest has.
You have a solid reputation around here, nothing a few pm's wouldn't solve...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all that money and the cycle most likely won'tdo a whole lot, if u want oral cycle get
tren
epistane
and Epiandro 11kt
recomp for days
or get injectable like the gents stated

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
All that Money, do test e 500mg 15 weeks , 400mg DECA, and 30mg dbol for gains that'd laugh at that other fukn **** lol