Equibolin - 1-Testosterone

P

PowerBuilder1

Awards
Hello everyone, iv plenty of cycle experience superdrol,halodrol,epistane etc but iv being away from the game for awhile..

I had a long period away from the gym, but im back training hard last couple of months.

I am very interested in Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-testosterone and Equibolin can anyone who has run these shed some light for me on dosing/length/effects im particularly interested in the 1-testosterone.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Equibolin at 4 tabs a day in a stack with 4-dhea and Epiandro right now.
I'm in week 5 and this far I havn't noticed much. We'll see what happens down the road.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running Equibolin at 4 tabs a day in a stack with 4-dhea and Epiandro right now.
I'm in week 5 and this far I havn't noticed much. We'll see what happens down the road.
Equibolin like actual eq takes time to build up and in some, requires fairly high doses. Although equibolin is not weak, it does not shine like our 1-testosterone, or 1andro will.

Equibolin and decabolin are best stacked to compliment our stronger hormones like 1-testosterone and the new superdrol.

The actual AAS eq, like equibolin typically does not impress many in terms of size and strength gains. It more so solidifies a defined physique which may be why you are not seeing the changing.

How long is your cycle planned for?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone, iv plenty of cycle experience superdrol,halodrol,epistane etc but iv being away from the game for awhile..

I had a long period away from the gym, but im back training hard last couple of months.

I am very interested in Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-testosterone and Equibolin can anyone who has run these shed some light for me on dosing/length/effects im particularly interested in the 1-testosterone.
Like said above, I would not run equibolin or out decabolin solo if you have previous experience as they are much better at complimenting and helping solidify our stronger hormones.

1-testosterone imo is our strongest hormone that will net the greatest results although I am waiting for our new superdrol to have its chance to beat that out.

1-testosterone with equibolin would be a killer lean, physique changing stack imo.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I haven't used their brands yet, i plan on running them sometime this year. I have used 1&4 Andro products and they're great. They produce decent gains with minimal sides. Hi-tech cyclosome delivery does look promising . There are logs floating around and feedback looks promising thus far.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/equibolin-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/1-testosterone-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals
The unique delivery system is honestly what sets them apart as being superior. For a single product, 1-testosterone will be hard to beat.

P

PowerBuilder1

Awards
So is the recommended dose for 1-testosterone 2 tabs a day enough? And how long would you recommend 4-6weeks?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is the recommended dose for 1-testosterone 2 tabs a day enough? And how long would you recommend 4-6weeks?
2 tabs is legit. I could see people doing some impressive changes with 3-4. I have extensive AAS history and will start at 2. 4-6 is good for sure!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In to see what you choose, how you dose and results. Will you run a log? I'm running 1-Andro at 300mg per day and loving it.

P

PowerBuilder1

Awards
Yes i could run a log for sure, my main goals are strength/mass how long do run 1-testosterone for...4weeks 6weeks?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yes i could run a log for sure, my main goals are strength/mass how long do run 1-testosterone for...4weeks 6weeks?
Thanks. 6 weeks if you can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 4
K Anabolics 0
S Anabolics 10
Mind+Muscle Company Promotions 8
I Cycle Logs 22