trt and gyno - ralox

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues with running ralox while on trt? Got what seems like a minor case of gyno, but want to "nip" it in the bud. Ralox is on its way (along with liquidex - not sure if I'll need that or not). I know exemstane is better, but hoping the ralox will kill it quickly since the lump is smaller than a bb, and hopefully won't have to worry about any kind of rebound. Just not sure how trt comes into play with estro rebound tho.

bradray5871

Awards
If you are on trt you should not be having any rebound issues ( unless you are not getting your doses spot on ) Exem is my go to for sensitive nips because it works fast. I am surprised you didn't get Nolva instead of Ralox? Erase actually worked well for me too ( old version )

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of what I read (at least on this forum) says that ralox is very good at reducing/eliminating gyno (has a very high affinity for breast and prostate tissues iirc). I did read where nolva is good for this as well, but generally has worse side effects, so I opted to go with ralox.

bradray5871

Awards
Ok, just wondered. Seems are good hpta kickstarters, and nolva does well in blocking estrogen binding, but a suicide like letro or exem work well and quickly. Exem, less sides than letro.