Can Triumphalis PH be subsitituted for Anavar or Winstrol during cutting phase?

dumplin716

Awards
Okay, so I am strictly sticking with TRT dose (200 mg high end), an AI and an oral for my upcoming cut. Staying legal and that's all there is to it. I have about 5 bottles of LGI Triumphalis (Methyldiazirinol) of which I have never used. My plan is to substitute it for Anavar or Winstrol. I am thinking maybe 75 mgs daily would be comparable to 75 mgs Anavar. Anybody here have any experience with it? Thanks in advance.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, so I am strictly sticking with TRT dose (200 mg high end), an AI and an oral for my upcoming cut. Staying legal and that's all there is to it. I have about 5 bottles of LGI Triumphalis (Methyldiazirinol) of which I have never used. My plan is to substitute it for Anavar or Winstrol. I am thinking maybe 75 mgs daily would be comparable to 75 mgs Anavar. Anybody here have any experience with it? Thanks in advance.
45-60mg seems to be what most people like, so starting from 45mg and working up would be what I would do...I think it should replace var or winny fine based off what I've read