Looking to start my first AAS cycle

Methyl1

Awards
Hi Guys,

I was throwing around the idea of starting my first real AAS cycle. Ive already done 2 cycles of Ergomax LMG and was looking to step into the real world of AAS. I was thinking of doing a 6 week cycle of Danabol DS 10mg Methandrostenolone. My Question is how many mg per day should i do? I will do Rebound XT for PCT and possibly Nolvadex as well. My question is for a my first cycle should this be pretty good? I donot want to inject myself with needles and all that at this point, that seems to troublesome for me and the thought of sticking needles in myself doesnt sit well. Please give me your opinions on any other Orals or stacks to compliment this. Is Anabol 5mg Methandienone or Androlic 50mg Oxymetholone by British Dispensary any good?

Stats:
6 feet tall
200 lbs
16% bodyfat

Thanks!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't do an oral only cycle .. they suck and nearly everyone will agree with me .. work on your diet and training

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
anabol is good stuff. androlic is good stuff also but tis not dbol, its anadrol. as for dbol only cycles most will say its a poor choice, however if you want to do it start at around 35mg every day. if you don't see results bump it up a bit.

most will tell you to add test in there as your base, as will I. you will be much happier with your gains and you will keep much more of them.

i would get nolva for pct in addition to rebound xt as the effects of nolva on the HPTA are well documented and shown to aid with recovery.

Methyl1

Awards
anabol is good stuff. androlic is good stuff also but tis not dbol, its anadrol. as for dbol only cycles most will say its a poor choice, however if you want to do it start at around 35mg every day. if you don't see results bump it up a bit.

most will tell you to add test in there as your base, as will I. you will be much happier with your gains and you will keep much more of them.

i would get nolva for pct in addition to rebound xt as the effects of nolva on the HPTA are well documented and shown to aid with recovery.
Do they have an oral test?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
andriol is an oral test, but its effectiveness is very very low. Your best bet is to just man up and stick yourself. The first injection's a bit nerveracking for most, but after that it's smooth sailing

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Dude, Methyl1, bro!

You were already hitting up teh hormones RIGHT AWAY when you started lifting, now only a few months later, you're already gonna jump on the AAS bandwagon?

You should get a couple years under your belt, first!

I wasn't gonna play daddy about the ErgoMax LMG, etc, etc...I was assuming you now "knew better", but this time I'd suggest waiting it out.

My .02

Methyl1

Awards
Dude, Methyl1, bro!

You were already hitting up teh hormones RIGHT AWAY when you started lifting, now only a few months later, you're already gonna jump on the AAS bandwagon?

You should get a couple years under your belt, first!

I wasn't gonna play daddy about the ErgoMax LMG, etc, etc...I was assuming you now "knew better", but this time I'd suggest waiting it out.

My .02
Your probably right, I guess ill stick it out with my remaining ergomax's and Max lmg i have left, it should last me at least a year or more. Well, we shall see how this turns out.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Your probably right, I guess ill stick it out with my remaining ergomax's and Max lmg i have left, it should last me at least a year or more. Well, we shall see how this turns out.
Yeah bro - you started working out less than 6 months ago, right?

Definitely don't touch anything yet man - you can grow so fast naturally if you have your diet and training down that people will THINK you're on the juice anyway.

BP

Methyl1

Awards
Yeah bro - you started working out less than 6 months ago, right?

Definitely don't touch anything yet man - you can grow so fast naturally if you have your diet and training down that people will THINK you're on the juice anyway.

BP
I started about 8 months ago on basic wieghts and cardio, up until 4 months ago is when i started serious deadlifts, squats, leg press. How can your body grow naturally fast when it has its limits on testosterone production and protien synthesis, I mean your body has a set limit from the factory, there is no way to increase it without androgens to push your body beyond its natural limitations. Natural seems so slow and the results are not nearly as good.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
How can your body grow naturally fast when it has its limits on testosterone production and protien synthesis
The further you are from your natural limit, the faster you will grow. You've only been lifting for a few months, so you're not even close to your genetic potential; you will grow FAST if you do things right.

-kwantam

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
you will grow FAST if you do things right.
-kwantam
:goodpost:

Make sure you read up and really LEARN how to work out. You will definitely grow QUICKLY.

The point is that if you've only been working out for 8 months and you feel you're making slow gains, you may be doing something wrong. If you don't have your workout and diet down, AAS/PS will NOT help anyway.

BP

Methyl1

Awards

Make sure you read up and really LEARN how to work out. You will definitely grow QUICKLY.

The point is that if you've only been working out for 8 months and you feel you're making slow gains, you may be doing something wrong. If you don't have your workout and diet down, AAS/PS will NOT help anyway.

BP
My progress has been fairly decent, I started doing actual deadlifts and squats 3.5 months ago and i can do 315 for reps, squat 265 for 6 reps. Im making good gains in strength and i try to up the wieght every time i do squats and deads and bench. I eat 6 meals a day with one glass of milk and a scoop of whey at 3 a.m. I try to eat fairly clean with eggs, meats, oats, goats, choads, rice, beans, wheat bread and cold cuts, milk, salads with olive oil and lemon. I consume around 40-50 grams of protien per meal. I have actually started doing cardio 6 days a week now at around 40 minutes at 135-140 bpm in addition to my wieght training to help shed some fat.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
My progress has been fairly decent, I started doing actual deadlifts and squats 3.5 months ago and i can do 315 for reps, squat 265 for 6 reps. Im making good gains in strength and i try to up the wieght every time i do squats and deads and bench. I eat 6 meals a day with one glass of milk and a scoop of whey at 3 a.m. I try to eat fairly clean with eggs, meats, oats, goats, choads, rice, beans, wheat bread and cold cuts, milk, salads with olive oil and lemon. I consume around 40-50 grams of protien per meal. I have actually started doing cardio 6 days a week now at around 40 minutes at 135-140 bpm in addition to my wieght training to help shed some fat.
There you go man - looks like your diet and training are really coming together nicely, and with the addition of cardio 6 days a week you're sure to drop some fat too (make sure you keep it low intensity so you don't lose muscle as well).

Keep at it - take some pics to track your progress (but PLEASE save the crotch shots for yourself) and I guarantee that you'll surprise yourself with the results.

If you ever get to a point that you feel you can't gain any more - save up some cash and enlist Bobo, then do EXACTLY what he tells you. His knowledge base has a lot more info than you'd ever really get by doing searches in your spare time so you'll keep gaining (or even losing, if that's your thing).

Point is that yes, your body has natural limits, but you haven't even scratched the surface yet. Hold off on the AAS/PH use till later in the game and just enjoy this portion of your lifting experience. There's still plenty of time to supplement later on...

BP

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
There you go man - looks like your diet and training are really coming together nicely, and with the addition of cardio 6 days a week you're sure to drop some fat too (make sure you keep it low intensity so you don't lose muscle as well).

The only thing I don't completely agree with is the low-intensity thing. HIIT is the ****---tabata intervals especially. Moreover, there's a reasonable body of evidence that the hormonal response to HIIT is quite anabolic. Just make sure to keep up the cals, because you're going to raise your metabolism as well.

-kwantam

Methyl1

Awards
Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I was reading about the cardio intensity as well. One site says that doing low intensity in the 65% range is optimal for fat loss and then some say you need to do High intensity at 80% to reap the fat loss benefits. Im not sure, but i do a middle of the way type approach so I keep it around 135-140 which is not too high and not too low, do it for 40-45 minutes on the stair master which i personally love, really gets you sweating and gives your legs a good workout as well. Also, the Cardio keeps me always pumped up and full of energy through out the day. I donot do the cario in the mornings, i do it during my lunch break here at work which is 2:30 p.m., I get an hour for lunch and head over to the gym we have here and get on the stair master for 40 minutes, after words do some pullups and pushups and shower and go back to work. On my wieght training days its the same cardio routine during lunch and then after i get off at 6 p.m. I head out to Bally's to hit the iron.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you think natural gains are much harder to get or keep, you are crazy. Go look at my pics in the Pics forum. Gained about 30 lbs androgen free in about 2-3 years.

I really think you need to stop fucking around with androgens (be it PH's or gear) and enlist the help of Bobo.

I'm up 4 lbs in 2.5 weeks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats dirt cheap. I think I might have to contact Hobo the clown.
I have a feeling his workouts will be extra mean to you being that you're calling him "hobo". :whip:

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling his workouts will be extra mean to you being that you're calling him "hobo". :whip:
Wait, I thought they were extra-mean on general principle?

-kwantam

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No, normally he just tells you how to make the weights lift themselves and you'll grow huge muscles from it.

Only when you call him things like "hobo" does he cut out the magic and make you grow the hard way :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes, his workouts are mean already. Would hate to see what they are like if he's pissed!

Methyl1

Awards
I just wanted to thank you gents for steering me in the right direction, im going to forego AAS for a while and get some experience behind me. The most ill go is my MAX and Ergo Max LMG that i have left. Thanks for the tips and looking out for a bro, really means alot to me.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Good man....

Now...I have to say it....."YOU'RE A SICK ****" :D

I just noticed your new avatar....I'm starting to like the old one better :sick:

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Good man....

Now...I have to say it....."YOU'RE A SICK ****" :D

I just noticed your new avatar....I'm starting to like the old one better :sick:
Issues bro...issues....

Every time I see Methyl1 post I just KNOW that the avatar is going to make me throw up in my mouth at least 3 times.

:run:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm tasting last nights dinner as a result of this avatar...:sick:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay...I vote to get rid of this avatar. Otherwise, he's going on my ignore list. :blink:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
methyl1...take a look at cuffs' avatar....yeah....follow suit if you plan on showing skin in avatars ;)

:D

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established

Choads huh? I don't think you will be seeing anything like cuffs avatar in the future guys. Try picking out something nice, like the Village people, Prince, or Freddy Mercury for your avatar. I'm sure if Freddy Mercury was your avatar, kwycke and Big POppa would stomach watching you eat that goat.

Methyl1

Awards
Choads huh? I don't think you will be seeing anything like cuffs avatar in the future guys. Try picking out something nice, like the Village people, Prince, or Freddy Mercury for your avatar. I'm sure if Freddy Mercury was your avatar, kwycke and Big POppa would stomach watching you eat that goat.
LOL, You guys crack me up :lol:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Freddy Mercury...R.I.P. dude. :sad:

Taken from this Earth way too early. Genius on stage and in the studio. His music lives on!

Methyl1

Awards
Freddy Mercury...R.I.P. dude. :sad:

Taken from this Earth way too early. Genius on stage and in the studio. His music lives on!
Yup, I have every queen album and all of Freddies solo works and albums. I have a big banner of him hanging in my room:cool: Great singer and stage presence and boy could he play the hell out of the piano, he is why i got into playing piano in the first place.