• NO SURE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO......science me plz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drewdunkin199

Awards
I was hoping someone might have some experience, or Chem knowledge, regarding the use of DMSO as a carrier for 1-DHEA.

i have access to some bulk 1-DHEA, and was hoping that using a DMSO carrier would increase the efficacy of absorption and resulting coversion of 1-DHEA > 1-Andro > 1-Test?

Compared to the bio-availability of oral 1-DHEA, do think my above idea would be superior, significant or otherwise?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I was hoping someone might have some experience, or Chem knowledge, regarding the use of DMSO as a carrier for 1-DHEA.

i have access to some bulk 1-DHEA, and was hoping that using a DMSO carrier would increase the efficacy of absorption and resulting coversion of 1-DHEA > 1-Andro > 1-Test?

Compared to the bio-availability of oral 1-DHEA, do think my above idea would be superior, significant or otherwise?
I hate when people ask the same question on multi forums - written the exactly the same way-

anyway, just remember what forum answered you

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/31887-transdermal-dhea-recipe.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/53850-dhea-solubility.html

drewdunkin199

Awards
I hate when people ask the same question on multi forums - written the exactly the same way-

anyway, just remember what forum answered you

thank you for you honest rebuttal, i mean no ill intent.

As my question is not simplistic in nature, it would make sense to try and tap multiple sources for answers, as each has their own bias, and group of chem 'Guru's'.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thank you for you honest rebuttal, i mean no ill intent.

As my question is not simplistic in nature, it would make sense to try and tap multiple sources for answers, as each has their own bias, and group of chem 'Guru's'.
non taken and understand

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
grab some Iron Legion Salvo...this is a breeze to whip up with your raws and the measured dropper makes it easy to measure out your doses.

This is a transdermal carrier that many guys on the forums love.