Is there away I can pay money to learn about using peptides??

youngd

Awards
I am starting to use ghrp6 for the first time. I know that it is small time to most people on this forum but I want to learn how to use it. First I wanted to know if I ruined the first vials I purchased. I left the unmixed vials in my room for a couple of weeks. But anyway I wanted to know if I could pay for this knowledge?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why pay when it's all posted here alredy for free. A couple days of serious reading and searching will get you all the knowledge you seek. Save your money for more peptides.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting to use ghrp6 for the first time. I know that it is small time to most people on this forum but I want to learn how to use it. First I wanted to know if I ruined the first vials I purchased. I left the unmixed vials in my room for a couple of weeks. But anyway I wanted to know if I could pay for this knowledge?
Yep, the knowledge and info is all here. Just make threads in the appropriate forum or dig into threads to find your answers. If you come across a knowledgeable and active member don't be afraid to reach out with questions. Also there are other places on the net that really specialize in peptides info as well.

youngd

Awards
Yea it it does not seem like a good place for learning about peptides. I already searched the forum for 30 days straight before I even signed up. I was trying to figure out if I had damaged my peptides in a thread I wrote. It did not seem like anybody had any knowledge about it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's better to spend money
Message me bro. I don't want your money but will tell you everything you need to know about ghrp/ghrh. Dosing, storage, and reconstitution is easy with a little bit of guidance.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Message me bro. I don't want your money but will tell you everything you need to know about ghrp/ghrh. Dosing, storage, and reconstitution is easy with a little bit of guidance.
Yates84 is a good guy. I take him up on this off youngd.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yea it it does not seem like a good place for learning about peptides. I already searched the forum for 30 days straight before I even signed up. I was trying to figure out if I had damaged my peptides in a thread I wrote. It did not seem like anybody had any knowledge about it.
How did you *damage your peptides* ???

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How did you *damage your peptides* ???
i was wondering the same thing- didnt think just keeping them out would actually cause any damage- but hey, better to ask

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was wondering the same thing- didnt think just keeping them out would actually cause any damage- but hey, better to ask
Damage before reconstitution shouldn't be a problem but during the reconstitution process you can easily damage peptides and then they need to be stored properly after reconstitution.

Edit: freezer is always going to be your best bet for Peptide storage before reconstitution. The less exposure to light and temperature change the better.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Damage before reconstitution shouldn't be a problem but during the reconstitution process you can easily damage peptides and then they need to be stored properly after reconstitution.
ok, that does make sense- need to read up on tides, area of unknown in my world

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I'll answer all your questions for $20. Per question

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
If you are willing to spend money than throw that questionable stuff out and get new stuff problem solved.