TRT and lgd-4033 test levels

northtexas921

Awards
I am taking TRT 190mg, 500iu hcg, and 3mg arimidex. I just got my lgd and want to start it but I have my blood work in 2 weeks. (My 3 month check up) If I start my lgd now will it affect my levels on my blood work? Or should I wait?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anybody knows for certain as I don't think anybody got bloodwork prior to LGD and then mid cycle, BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

If I were you, I would keep training and dieting and then start LGD in after your blood work. The reason is because you don't want your doc to question your blood work. And since your still trying to dial in your dose as its your 3 months bloodwork, but then again, I could be wrong and that your dose is already dialed in.

northtexas921

Awards
My dose is already dialed in, required by insurance I believe I have to get a full panel every 3 months

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
My dose is already dialed in, required by insurance I believe I have to get a full panel every 3 months
See, I was wrong. How many months were you going to use LGD? Have you considered increasing test?

northtexas921

Awards
10 weeks roughly. No I can not change my test dose. Wife won't let that happen

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks roughly. No I can not change my test dose. Wife won't let that happen
I completely understand about your wife's view.

So the question now is 2 weeks enough time for your bloods to go back to "normal"...which I have no idea.

I am sure others will chime in.

Good luck on your cycle.

northtexas921

Awards
I want to start now, I don't know if when I test in 2 weeks if my levels will be off.

northtexas921

Awards
I have seen post of people saying it messed with their levels and I have seen some where people said nothing happened. So idk if these guys are on TRT or what