Adding Epistane & 4-Andro into the second half of my Osta run.

linuxjon

Awards
I'm a week into my 8-week Osta cycle. Just tonight, I started noticing a difference in my pump at the gym. No sides at all so far.

Have decided I want to possibly make this a more aggressive cycle, leading into Spring/Summer. Have the Epi on hand anyway. Here is what I'm thinking

Osta: 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Epistane: 0/0/0/0/30/30/30/30
4-Andro: 0/0/0/0/200/200/200/200/200

Nolva PCT: 20/20/10/10

Already have Arimidex on hand. Currently running .25 EOD, but wonder if that would be wise to continue once I start the Epistane.

Any thoughts?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Never done something like this at once. Any reason why you wouldn't just go 12 weeks on Osta?

I don't see anything wrong with it though. Maybe get more epi and run it longer than 4 weeks.

linuxjon

Awards
Never done something like this at once. Any reason why you wouldn't just go 12 weeks on Osta?

I don't see anything wrong with it though. Maybe get more epi and run it longer than 4 weeks.
Honestly, it's a bit of impatience. 3 months Osta + 1 month PCT would put me at the end of May. Wouldn't be able to run the Epi until... At least July-August then?

Chose Osta over an Epi run because I figure I'll be cutting for at least the next 2-3 months, and I didn't want to trash my liver with that long of Epi run. But if I could marry the two together, that might be ideal.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bridged Osta into a ph cycle before, but never overlapped in the way you are. But should still be fine. I'm more concerned that 4 weeks of Epistane at 30 isn't going to be much. Or not great anyways. Are you limited to one bottle or something that keeps you at that dosing and length?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Overlapping osta with a PH is a waste. it will be so overshadowed taht you're litterally just gonna get more sides for zero benefit.

linuxjon

Awards
I have bridged Osta into a ph cycle before, but never overlapped in the way you are. But should still be fine. I'm more concerned that 4 weeks of Epistane at 30 isn't going to be much. Or not great anyways. Are you limited to one bottle or something that keeps you at that dosing and length?
I have one unused bottle from before the ban that I want to get rid of. It's got exactly enough for two 4-week cycles @ 30. Guess I could go 30/30/30/30/45/45 and get rid of it all. Just don't want to be left with 2 weeks worth, cause that'll obviously be a waste.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have one unused bottle from before the ban that I want to get rid of. It's got exactly enough for two 4-week cycles @ 30. Guess I could go 30/30/30/30/45/45 and get rid of it all. Just don't want to be left with 2 weeks worth, cause that'll obviously be a waste.
You're gonna want to go higher than 30. 4 weeks at 30 will give you very very little if anything. Anything you might get chances are won't be kept either