Kidney Pain - Brutal4ce (4-andro) / Chosen1 (1-andro) stack @ wk7

QuickBlue

Awards
Week 7 into BSL Fire / Ice stack. Gains have been incredible. Along with the stack, I have also been taking BSL Hype and Dust.

Beginning Stats 5'08" / 189-191 pounds 12-13% BF. Throughout the cycle I was up to as much as 204-205 pounds. I'm currently at about 200-201 pounds. I am having my BF tested on Monday as part of a fitness assessment. I think I am probably now 13-14%.

My cycle was going good, improvements and new prs on all of my lifts. However, about 10 days ago I started feeling pain in the lower left flank of my back, kidney and groin area. I ignored the pain with bio freeze and ice pack and kept lifting.

I was talking to a co-worker about the pain and current supplement stack. He got my anxiety going and advised I should go see the doctor. Doctor conducted a urine test, blood test and cat scan. Negative kidney stone or infection. Blood work all looked good. Liver and kidney function were fine.

I decided to start my PCT after seeing the doctor. Day 3 on BSL PCT V. Pain is still noticeable. I've been consuming about 1.3 gallons of water daily, diet has been mediocre. Any suggestions?

Because of the pain and the thought of my kidneys hurting, I have been hesitant to taking anything, but the PCTV. I have a bottle of clomid from superior peptides that I picked up at the beginning of my cycle. Would Taurine help the pain? Any suggestions for the PCT or PCT protocol would be appreciated. I was about 10 days short of a full 8 week cycle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just found out that nolva is actually more toxic than clomid..

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear the tests and bloodwork all came back okay. That said, did your doctor have any thoughts as to what might be causing the pain you're experiencing?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot man, labs are cool don't get too spun up. Drink Lotta water, get sleep, eat well and lit hard - life's good :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Keep working out hard all the way through pct lock in those gains

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Were you using an AI? AI's can heavily strain the kidneys. If you would have used CEL Cycle Assist this probably wouldn't have occured

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Tudca, also hit up which ever sup store is by your house and get the cranberry AOX pills for breast feeding. And plain old flushing niacin to push out and disolve what ever it is. Also double your daily water intake,your probably building a mean kidney stone. From the jacked up ldl and lipolized fats.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found out that nolva is actually more toxic than clomid..
Lol, I was just about to say that when I saw your first post.

OP, you typically can't feel direct kidney pain unless it is a stone or infection. Damage from steroids can't typically be felt.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Did you checked creatinine, bun, ast, alt? What dose you were running 1 andro, and 4 andro?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Having Kidney issue's you should keep an eye on your blood pressure.