Ostarine for upcoming cut questions and critique

jvj1000

Awards
So I have been bulking for about 10 months now, and have decided it was time for a cut after I finish the last 2 weeks of my current program. I want to preserve as much strength as possible on this cut, which is why I am considering ostarine. I am not using it to try and gain lean mass on this cut and have very low expectations from it, I just want to retain most of my muscle and strength as I cut pretty hard for about 6 weeks.
That said, I am considering a very low dose, using about 10-15mg of Olympic Labs Ostar1ne brand ostarine for about 6 weeks. I have heard very mixed things, some say this is very minimally suppressive at this dose for that amount of time and some have been completely shut down, it varies widely from person to person. That said I want to be prepared, I may purchase an AI to have on hand and use if needed while on cycle. Then I also plan to just do a mini pct of nolva 20/10. So my question is would this be an effective dose of 10-15mg for a cut to preserve mass? As I said I am going to be cutting very hard due to the muscle preserving properties of osta. Also is this an appropriate PCT? I feel it may be overkill and I might be able to get away with an OTC PCT, but I want to be safe with it because this is my first experience with osta and don't know how my body will react just yet.
Once I figure out my PCT 100% I will purchase the osta and start a log of my cut with my experiences.
Best regards

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

jvj1000

Awards
Thank you! I read the thread and noticed you said a SERM is needed on ostarine, then the recommendation for a cycle close to mine was to use OL Sup3r PCT and just have an AI on hand. So in this case using 10mg for 6 weeks I wouldn't need any clomid or nova?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! I read the thread and noticed you said a SERM is needed on ostarine, then the recommendation for a cycle close to mine was to use OL Sup3r PCT and just have an AI on hand. So in this case using 10mg for 6 weeks I wouldn't need any clomid or nova?
You shouldn't. That being said, I would always reccomend you have a serm on hand.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run a SERM. Cheaper and more effective than anything OTC.

mrgoomba

Awards
interested in this as well. Iv been bulking (177 - 203lbs) for a bit over a year and feel im probably at 14ish% bf. What are good expectations on Osta for a cut? Finishing at 190 at 9-10% bf?

jvj1000

Awards
The reason I am skeptical of using a SERM is because I have no way to get the real stuff, it would all be online websites which I feel the quality control isn't that good. Does anyone know of any reputable websites I can trust?

jvj1000

Awards
interested in this as well. Iv been bulking (177 - 203lbs) for a bit over a year and feel im probably at 14ish% bf. What are good expectations on Osta for a cut? Finishing at 190 at 9-10% bf?
We are in a similar situation, I bulked from about 165-200lbs, but I feel I'm at around 16-18%bf now. I plan on dropping down to about 180-185 and being around 10-12%bf after the cut. But I may retain more weight than I am expecting, losing 20lbs of mainly fat that fast is wishful thinking

shag1977

Awards
I'm new to this but I ran super epi with rad140 I'm done with the super and 2 weeks left on the rad, do I wait til I'm finished with the rad to start the pct, and can I start a cutting cycle as soon as the pct is done. Again I'm kinda new to sarms but I've been working out the past three years and just trying to get a better understanding

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this but I ran super epi with rad140 I'm done with the super and 2 weeks left on the rad, do I wait til I'm finished with the rad to start the pct, and can I start a cutting cycle as soon as the pct is done. Again I'm kinda new to sarms but I've been working out the past three years and just trying to get a better understanding
I suggest you start your own thread rather than digging this up. But, yes start PCT after Rad and eat and train your ass off into pct. don't cut for a few months.