First methyl ph dmz stacked with hexadrone.

james117

Awards
This my first methyl ph and each cap has 8mg dmz and 100 mg hexadrone (non methyl ph). Open to ideas with this run. Have PCT lined up also. Nolva or clomid. How long should I run it and also at what dose? I gain real easy btw. Last cycle was 1-Andro 600mg with Dermacrine and epiAndro for 8weeks and gained 13 pounds and body fat remained same all through. Also I'm researching cycle supports and would like people's ideas on that to. Have cycle assist atm. Not sure how good it is though. Thanks for any replies

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
How many caps of dmz is there? Triumphalis, epistane, halodrol, or promag would be better for your first methyl imo. Dmz is a pretty far leap forward. Clomid is better for rebooting hpta, nolva better from blocking estrogen in the breast tissue

jaylongjohn

Awards
For cycle support I would go with a1macare pro by Olympus. Has everything you need in there, depending on how high your dmz dosage is I would look at adding extra TUDCA, even though a1mcare still has it in there. With the cycle assist you can pre load up for a week or two at half the prescribed dosage just to make sure are you vitals are rocking and ready to bring in da gainzzz

james117

Awards
There's 90 caps. Was going to start at 1 cap a day for a week to see what happens and go to 2 for the rest of cycle. And the reason I chose that PH was because nothing else was available except methyl 1-test which I want nothing to do with. I live in Australia btw which makes it so much harder to find these supplements. Even harder to find PCT.

james117

Awards
Thanks for the help. I'm looking at that particular brand but can't find any here in Australia. Gona have to order it from US and hope it doesn't get seized. It sounds stupid to seize herbal supplements but they do.

jaylongjohn

Awards
Yeah what nattyboy said, 8 ain't enough. You at least need 30mgs of dmz a day. And try strongsupplementshop.com I heard they're good at shipping overseas

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would just try to get rid of it and buy a bottle of solo dmz so you can properly dose it...or you could try something less strong as your first methyl such as epistane, halo, pmag, or triumph