Black Stone Labs Chosen 1 PH

BigDaddy69

Awards
The Chosen 1 by Black Stone Labs....What's your thought for a first time user of a PH. Looking for something that's not too bad on the liver and wont cause hair loss. Lean gainer want to be safe though.

1 DHEA Blend 65mg
1 Androstene-3b-ol,17-one,
1 Androstene-3b-ol,17-one Undecanoate,
1 Androstene-3b-ol,17-one Caprylate

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts are avoid bsl. Not a trust worthy company. Never really used anything, not sure who's best but im guessing anyone is better than these guys. I watched one of their product promotion videos where they tell people they can run ostapure (ostarine ) at 30 mgs and don't need to worry about a pct. Pretty low if you ask me. That's all you need to know really.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
My thoughts are avoid bsl. Not a trust worthy company. Never really used anything, not sure who's best but im guessing anyone is better than these guys. I watched one of their product promotion videos where they tell people they can run ostapure (ostarine ) at 30 mgs and don't need to worry about a pct. Pretty low if you ask me. That's all you need to know really.
Considering the number of lawsuits they've faced in the past couple of years, you would think that they're "scared straight" by now. I agree though, they haven't always been truthful.

BigDaddy69

Awards
You guys suggest another one that's safe but still produces good lean gains?

Possibly one of these?

B3ast by flex
Superpowers by flex
Reaper by excel
1-Andro liquid

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys suggest another one that's safe but still produces good lean gains?

Possibly one of these?

B3ast by flex
Superpowers by flex
Reaper by excel
1-Andro liquid

Thanks
If you want something similar to the BSL 1-andro look into super Mandro. A full 330mg daily for 4 weeks. It's also 10% off for 48 hours. All prohormones run risks but this is one of the milder ones for sure. See thread below for code.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275110

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences produces a whole Andro stack (M1D andro, epiandro, 1andro, 4andro, etc) and is a name well trusted in the industry. We just rolled out a new 1andro product actually with an updated delivery that people are very excited about.

BigDaddy69

Awards
LG Science 1-andro may be the one i choose. What can i expect? Couple pounds of fat loss and maybe 8 pounds of muscle? If i pct correctly and nutrition is there. Just a 4 week cycle?

BigDaddy69

Awards
What's the big difference from

LG science 1-Andro
AMS 1-Andro liquid
Super Mandro
BSL Chosen 1

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What's the big difference from

LG science 1-Andro
AMS 1-Andro liquid
Super Mandro
BSL Chosen 1
Delivery systems, mgs per cap, and caps per bottle. Different delivery systems recommend different amounts of mgs per dosage, so you'll find that for example that the LG Sciences new 1-Andro with Cyclosome has less mgs and requires less mgs due to its delivery system than say just a regular oral 1DHEA.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The true difference between 1-dhea and 4-dhea products that HiTech(we include a long list of companies) makes is the cyclosome delivery system.

This delivery system allows for the hormones to be released directly into the blood, and not into the stomach where they are broken down and degraded. This means you get a full dose directly at your androgen receptors, for maximum impact. If a company is selling these compounds without our delivery system, they will not perform anywhere near as well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
LG Science 1-andro may be the one i choose. What can i expect? Couple pounds of fat loss and maybe 8 pounds of muscle? If i pct correctly and nutrition is there. Just a 4 week cycle?
I myself am always partial to the LG Bulk kit (it is basically the best of everything, strength, libido increase and a great increase in weight, SOME users reported close to about 10 to 15 pound gain AFTER the entire kit (which also includes the PCT)

If I was running 1 Andro by itself for 4 weeks, you could notice about 5 to 8 pound of muscle gain if everything else is on point. BUT after 4 weeks you're body is starting to get into the sweet spot with the product so I would recommend at least a 6 to 8 week cycle with the 4 week PCT cycle post 1 Andro

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The LG stack has definitely peaked my curiosity. The delivery system sounds more than interesting enough to check it out.

-Spaz

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The LG stack has definitely peaked my curiosity. The delivery system sounds more than interesting enough to check it out.

-Spaz
I am a fan of the new system PLUS the pill form itself. When we had the old liquid delivery system it was hard going ok I need 1.3 ml of 1 Andro 3 times a day. After a while I would just be like F it and do 2 ml since that was easier to measure out

With the new system you know the exact dosages you are getting in the pills PLUS you don't have the messy liquid syringes you have to pull out in public and "shoot" it in your mouth. Not the classiest look in my eyes...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The true difference between 1-dhea and 4-dhea products that HiTech(we include a long list of companies) makes is the cyclosome delivery system.

This delivery system allows for the hormones to be released directly into the blood, and not into the stomach where they are broken down and degraded. This means you get a full dose directly at your androgen receptors, for maximum impact. If a company is selling these compounds without our delivery system, they will not perform anywhere near as well.
Explain how hormones are broken in the stomach. This doesn't make much sense to me.. Sorry I just don't understand, could you further explain this?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the dhea isomers in question, would be subject to metabolization, and elimination in the first liver pass. This technology eliminates that as it is allowed to bypass the liver on the first pass, completely unaffected.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the dhea isomers in question, would be subject to metabolization, and elimination in the first liver pass. This technology eliminates that as it is allowed to bypass the liver on the first pass, completely unaffected.
So then what about all the non methylated oral PH and DS products that work fine when ingested?. It just depends on specific compound itself?. Sorry I'm not a scientifically minded as most on here. I just want a better understanding. I've never really looked deep into how these types of products work, but I'm in an inquisitive mood today. Plus I've been pretty sick and on a bunch of different OTC cold medicines, combine that with lack of sleep and I guess this is what happens to me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So then what about all the non methylated oral PH and DS products that work fine when ingested?. It just depends on specific compound itself?. Sorry I'm not a scientifically minded as most on here. I just want a better understanding. I've never really looked deep into how these types of products work, but I'm in an inquisitive mood today. Plus I've been pretty sick and on a bunch of different OTC cold medicines, combine that with lack of sleep and I guess this is what happens to me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not all behave the same. for instance, our old 1,4AD BOLD200 product would have provided even better results if it had this delivery system, but people got great results without it. It being a 1 conversion compound(as opposed to dual conversion like these isomers) helps this big time.

other non-methylated compounds were pathetically weak, and required ABSURD dosing...due to this major issue.

BigDaddy69

Awards
Which is better

LG Science 1-andro or Omnipotent by Genetically Altered Pharmaceuticals?

I can get two bottles of GAP's super 1 andro for the price of LG's 1 andro.

They way i see it is , LG's is 50mg of 1 andro and GAP's is 150mg of 1 andro. I mean does the cyclosome delivery system really work to be that low of a dose?