Experiences with trest

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Looking for any and all experiences with trest!

I have an IM version, but welcome your thoughts on TD and oral.

I can't do tren, anxiety is just way too much. I'm hoping that trest doesn't have similar sides.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Stick with the im. On week 6 of 8 running 50 mg im Ed and think it's great. I also ran 4 weeks of msten to start the cycle so some of my gains are from that. So far up 18 lbs and libido is off the charts. Have gone up in every lift. Biggest accomplishment is adding 90lbs to my squat. Surprisingly I haven't had any gyno problems. Nips have gotten itchy but 12.5 mg of exem takes it away in a day. I love trest and definitely worked well as a test sub but kind of wish I would have added a little test just for the hell of it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Stick with the im. On week 6 of 8 running 50 mg im Ed and think it's great. I also ran 4 weeks of msten to start the cycle so some of my gains are from that. So far up 18 lbs and libido is off the charts. Have gone up in every lift. Biggest accomplishment is adding 90lbs to my squat. Surprisingly I haven't had any gyno problems. Nips have gotten itchy but 12.5 mg of exem takes it away in a day. I love trest and definitely worked well as a test sub but kind of wish I would have added a little test just for the hell of it.
Thanks man...very helpful.

I have a tri blend (acetate, Phenlyprop, deconate ).

Thinking about 75mg eod.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
At what did you dose tren that gave you anxiety? I've had temper issues but never any anxiety/depression.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up my first week of Trest and its going great. BTW this is my first time using Trest. Running 25 mg TD Trest 2x a day and 25 mg Oral Trest preworkout. No sides as of now and I can tell that my libido has gone up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could probably spread out the trestonon shots.. like to every 4 days ..
I love love love trest. just sayin..

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
you could probably spread out the trestonon shots.. like to every 4 days ..
I love love love trest. just sayin..
I feel like that's not optimal timing though...given the two short esters in the blend?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
phenylprop is mid and the deca will hold u through..

ace= fast
phenyl= medium
decanoate= long

that's why I add ace along side when I feel a little frisky

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
phenylprop is mid and the deca will hold u through..

ace= fast
phenyl= medium
decanoate= long

that's why I add ace along side when I feel a little frisky
So what dose of the trestonon do you suggest for a first time trest cycle?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whats the total amount of each ester in your product?
also what is your cycle experience?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
whats the total amount of each ester in your product?
also what is your cycle experience?
I think it is 150 dec, 75 pp, 75 ace.

Cycle history is extensive...never stupid high doses, but plenty of moderate cycles under my belt. Test, eq, deca, dbol, mast, whole bunch of the old school prohormones.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id do 2 mls a week then and see how you like that.. then adjust the following week.. you should know its working whne u realize you want to hump everything in sight

I like the decanoate in 350 per week range, so the others are just icing on the cake putting you around 600+ total per week which should make for an fun time~

stuff makes me sweat but I can at least sleep through it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
id do 2 mls a week then and see how you like that.. then adjust the following week.. you should know its working whne u realize you want to hump everything in sight

I like the decanoate in 350 per week range, so the others are just icing on the cake putting you around 600+ total per week which should make for an fun time~

stuff makes me sweat but I can at least sleep through it.
Thanks for the input man.

I may give it a week or so at 1 ml, just to see how I react. Always nervous about new stuff lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input man.

I may give it a week or so at 1 ml, just to see how I react. Always nervous about new stuff lol.
yep that's good as well, you are in for a fun ride no matter what~

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
I personally would go .6 cc every 3-4 days. It would give you 360 mg a week. I like pinning though... Gives me that alpha feeling to go crazy in the gym.

Jriddik

Awards
I loved trest IM (used a dec. ester). Trest at 450 test at 500, couple different orals. Got SUPER strong and gained a lot of weight. Easily the wettest compound I've run though. I had to use letro at .5 EOD. Felt awesome though

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I loved trest IM (used a dec. ester). Trest at 450 test at 500, couple different orals. Got SUPER strong and gained a lot of weight. Easily the wettest compound I've run though. I had to use letro at .5 EOD. Felt awesome though
Thanks man.

Yea I will definitely be running adex ed on this...I'm quite prone to e2 sides.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only 0.5mg of letro eod?thats not even one pill per week

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on my fifth week 75/75/75/150/200. Running adex .5 EOD. No sides so far, feeling great!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Start of my 2nd week at 75 mg. Absolutely no sides. Going to finish this week at 75 mg. Bump it up too 100 mg at week 3 if everything is going well

Jriddik

Awards
Start of my 2nd week at 75 mg. Absolutely no sides. Going to finish this week at 75 mg. Bump it up too 100 mg at week 3 if everything is going well
Are you doing transdermally or IM?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
25 mg TD Trest 2x a day. 25 mg Oral Trest pre-workout

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
25 mg TD Trest 2x a day. 25 mg Oral Trest pre-workout
You better push it man! Following your log, it's gonna be a good run. You'll like it at 100mg, 2 caps pwo is pretty nice.

zatsiorsky

Awards
I ran IM trest as a standalone during a cruise (supply issues and ran out of test). I enjoyed it, and had no noticeable sides at 200mg/week.

It may have (always hard to say) helped joint pain, but could have been due to the cruise.

Stacking it currently with a moderate cycle of Deca, EQ, and Test with good effects.

hide83

Awards
I ran IM trest as a standalone during a cruise (supply issues and ran out of test). I enjoyed it, and had no noticeable sides at 200mg/week.

It may have (always hard to say) helped joint pain, but could have been due to the cruise.

Stacking it currently with a moderate cycle of Deca, EQ, and Test with good effects.
Did you find it sufficient running on a cruise dosage or did it feel like you needed some test too? Trest could potentially be way more fun on a cruise provided your not looking at having kids. I'm on my first injectable cycle of 500 mg of test now and my libido was actually much higher running just the transdermal trest.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Did you find it sufficient running on a cruise dosage or did it feel like you needed some test too? Trest could potentially be way more fun on a cruise provided your not looking at having kids. I'm on my first injectable cycle of 500 mg of test now and my libido was actually much higher running just the transdermal trest.
I can't post links due to my post count, but there have been studies of guys who were taking trest for 12 weeks and their sperm counts got back to normal faster than test.

tonytone11

tonytone11

Awards
Found this and it was concerning to say the least...thoughts?
Everyone is different. I personally haven't had any bad side effects other than some unwanted aggression outside of the gym. I have been taking supps though for my bp throughout the cycle. My body temp seems to run high but it's awesome for fat loss.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg daily blew me away.. loved it. Transdermal..

zatsiorsky

Awards
It was entirely sufficient, though I am a test man at heart.

zatsiorsky

Awards
Found this and it was concerning to say the least...thoughts?
This is the first I have heard of that, and I can't say it applies to me or I would be able to speak to my experience, as I am a lifer on the blast/cruise/HRT

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its bull **** any way.. recovery from trest has always been a breeze