Warning: Scammer Holiday!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
** This is the time of the year when people receive income tax returns. The majority of you guys, (including myself) will fund future 'projects' for your cattle and what not with this money. This is the time when all of a sudden the magical sources will appear and openly post that they are such. Beware of these scammers. If they openly post and you have never heard of them, its best to avoid them until later down the road. If they contact you, avoid them and let me know. If request a list and they have refs., contact them, no mod or admin will get pissed if you e-mail them saying they are a reference to source your're involved in. All it takes is 1 mod or admin to say "never heard of this guy" and all his work is for not, because he's already busted. Beware of the use of similiar names. My e-mail is [email protected]. A scammer would be witty to use [email protected], or something of that nature. Its been done before, in fact, all the time. If a 'new' source has prices that seem to good to be true, 95% of the time, they are, avoid them.

I will be checking my e-mail a few times a day in the next few weeks, so if you guys want source checks, e-mail me at [email protected] Please do not e-mail me with an AOL account, I will not get back to you. If you e-mail me and say you're struggling with getting novladex or clomid, I will link you to www.liqua-solutions.com for research liquid novladex and clomid, among other goodies.

Its your hand earned money, dont blow it giving to to a piece of **** scammer..... becareful.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you e-mail me and say you're struggling with getting novladex or clomid, I will link you to www.liqua-solutions.com for research liquid novladex and clomid, among other goodies.

:saw:

Crankin'steiN

Awards
Good stuff!! Its good to see we have a good group of bro's we can count on!