rad 140 vs LGD4033 question

ninez87

Awards
Hi can you give pros and cons about this two sarms ( rad140 vs LGD4033 ) , you experience , gains , side effects, etc
Thanks

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I had the exact same question, and due mainly to how new rad140 is, it's been really hard finding anyone who's used both in a way that draws a clear comparison. I have used rad but not lgd, so I'm just going by what I've heard and making an educated guess.... I think lgd might give a bit more mass, but also comes with harsher side effects. That said, the gains on rad were awesome, and the sides were quite mild, so to me it was the best of both worlds. End of story, when I went to stock up before the sarms disappear, I decided to just grab a ton of rad and no lgd.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the exact same question, and due mainly to how new rad140 is, it's been really hard finding anyone who's used both in a way that draws a clear comparison. I have used rad but not lgd, so I'm just going by what I've heard and making an educated guess.... I think lgd might give a bit more mass, but also comes with harsher side effects. That said, the gains on rad were awesome, and the sides were quite mild, so to me it was the best of both worlds. End of story, when I went to stock up before the sarms disappear, I decided to just grab a ton of rad and no lgd.
Thank u what was the mild sides or sides ?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Thank u what was the mild sides or sides ?
Some lethargy after 4 weeks at 12mg, maybe some slight water retention. My knees got a little achey but I'm not sure the rad was to blame for that one. Did not do blood work, but shut down didn't feel much worse than ostarine.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some lethargy after 4 weeks at 12mg, maybe some slight water retention. My knees got a little achey but I'm not sure the rad was to blame for that one. Did not do blood work, but shut down didn't feel much worse than ostarine.
No high blood pressure ?

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Thank u so much for ur feedback!
How was ur gains/fat loss?
I'm just starting pct, so I'm hesitant to state how much weight gained just yet, but on cycle I went up 10lbs and dropped from 20% to 17% fat. All of my 1rm's went up significantly. Up 50lbs on squat and 30lbs on inclined bench. I'll have a better idea about the mass in a few weeks