LGD 4033 and dermatrest run.

L

liamc30

Awards
Hey guys, I'm just about 3 weeks into my lgd run at 3/3/6/6/6/8/8. First experience with this compound so I started low to see how I was affected. My dermatrest has just arrived and I was thinking of adding it in for the 4 remaining weeks at 50/50/75/100. As a test base as the lethargy/libido issues are kicking in. I've been running Arimistane along with the lgd but have formeron to run with the trest and will drop the arimi. Not sure about the formeron dosing, is 50mg a day adequate with a low dose of trest? Or bump it to 100mg? Also, as the trest and formeron are both transdermals... What's the best way to effectively apply both products? Should they be applied together or take time between. I'm new to all 3 of these products so my bad if these are stupid questions.

L

liamc30

Awards
Also adding in gharine through the cycle and pct. for pct I have nolva for 30/30/20/20/10 and will run formeron through pct and a week after. Will pick up a test booster to throw in.

Split up the application sites. Dosed 50mg trest on my arms and shoulders, and 60-75mg of formeron on the stomach. Will use an oral syringe from here on out to better control the dosages. Hard to get a half pump or 3/4 pump.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also adding in gharine through the cycle and pct. for pct I have nolva for 30/30/20/20/10 and will run formeron through pct and a week after. Will pick up a test booster to throw in.

Split up the application sites. Dosed 50mg trest on my arms and shoulders, and 60-75mg of formeron on the stomach. Will use an oral syringe from here on out to better control the dosages. Hard to get a half pump or 3/4 pump.
Good call on using an oral syringe to have a more accurate dose. You are correct to split up the application sites. I like Formeron on the inner thighs where the skin is thinner but that's just my preference. I think maybe you should consider keeping the trest at 50 mg throughout if it's keeping the lethargy at bay. If you're going for all out size and strength then run it at 100 but you'll need a higher dose of Form. Standard Nolva protocol is 20/20/10/10. You can do it for 5 weeks if you want but shouldn't need to. Most important thing is to taper off the SERM. I'll follow along:)

L

liamc30

Awards
Good call on using an oral syringe to have a more accurate dose. You are correct to split up the application sites. I like Formeron on the inner thighs where the skin is thinner but that's just my preference. I think maybe you should consider keeping the trest at 50 mg throughout if it's keeping the lethargy at bay. If you're going for all out size and strength then run it at 100 but you'll need a higher dose of Form. Standard Nolva protocol is 20/20/10/10. You can do it for 5 weeks if you want but shouldn't need to. Most important thing is to taper off the SERM. I'll follow along:)
Ok awesome. I've used x1kt and prototype 11 spray and found the clavicle and shoulders to be a great spot,so I'll apply the trest there and try out the thighs with the forme. I'm gonna take your advice and keep the trest at 50mg a day, is once daily alright or should I dose 25mg am and 25mg pm?
I'm going to keep the form at 50mg a day and same question, one or two applications daily? Thanks for the advice!

L

liamc30

Awards
Should I follow the same protocol as when using orals and drop the pw/stims? I'll keep nolva at 20/20/10/10. Just thought this may be a little more suppressive than my past cycles (halo,11kt,Triumphalis,osta)