Transdermals: Are companies still making them or...

RippedForce

Awards
Are companies still allowed to make them or is the stuff web sites are selling just what is left over from when they were allowed to make it?

:gore:

^^^^Prohormone banners =)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can buy our own brand of special "lotions" right here at this site. Click the member store at the very bottom of the screen.

RippedForce

Awards
Ah, my skin is getting a little dry anyways, I think maybe I'll check out some of that lotion :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I tell all my friends who have dry skin, that BDC Nutrition's lotion is probably the best around. ;)

RippedForce

Awards
Haha gotta love them T-1 lotions! I was just doing some research, and this lotion really blows the prices of Avant labs out of the water, with equal or better results! Can't wait to get home from college today.

Is the product usually shipped imediately or next day (if late at night)? Is it the standard 2-3 business days to arrive?

Thanks =)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Nice message board you guys got over here. I just thought I'd stop in to see what crap Benz was saying about me if any (I didn't really think he'd be saying anything) and to my surprise!!
As for you Benz... stop talking behind my back. Come to BB. com and PM me if you've got something to say to me. I never come on here so I can't really defend myself . Besides I don't think i'd like any place where they let an idiot like you Moderate, or a place where they defend stalkers like Ken.
I dont think you'd like a place where you can hardly pronounce the words either. Talk about a fuckin' stalker. You my friend need to put up the 'For Sale' sign and move off Benz's nuts. You are the reason condoms have expiration dates on them.....

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dammit YJ, beat me to it... :D

LMAO!!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
:D :D

I kind of miss flaming the pieces of **** 'over there'

RippedForce

Awards
Damn I love these boards. Nobody ever talks **** here unless they are from other boards, and everyone is so helpful and willing to help. The bb.com boards are full of retarded immature teens.