Post in hEre if you going to be using 4ad in the near future...

JordyRoc

Awards
Anyone planning on using this in the near future??????

What cycle and what are you stacking it with

Redeemer

Awards
Okay I will bite, but in the form of a hypothetical question.

Lets say you had 1 bottle of S-drol, 2 bottles of MDHT @12.5 mgs 90 count, and 6 bottles of M4OHN @4mgs 90 count. Add 15 grams 1 test (for dermal). Lets further posit that you had 45 grams of 4AD (also for dermal).

Now split the 4AD into 3 cycles @ 30 days 500mgs daily.
1 cycle will be used with the S-drol, and 1 will be used with the 1 test. Both bulkers.
You also want to throw a cutting cycle in there, and you are currently on an almost all natural low calorie cut (with the aid of lean X treme).
How would you use the remaining 15 grams of 4AD. Combine with the MDHT for a bulk, and use the M4OHN alone for the cut, OR use the 4AD by itself for a bulk, and stack the MDHT with the M4OHN for a cutter?

I am merely curious as to how the board thinks a 220 lb male body would respond to the various androgens, and to see how opinions differ. I am not actually contemplating anything written above.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I would be later on in the summer if I could find some damn 4ad powder:( wanting to do a little blitz cycle, but I guess i might as well use AAS since I already have lol. I was wanting to try, ergomax+max lmg+some 4ad. The 4ad and ergomax together would be really androgenic, but i like that:) Aggression is good lol.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will bite, but in the form of a hypothetical question.

Lets say you had 1 bottle of S-drol, 2 bottles of MDHT @12.5 mgs 90 count, and 6 bottles of M4OHN @4mgs 90 count. Add 15 grams 1 test (for dermal). Lets further posit that you had 45 grams of 4AD (also for dermal).

Now split the 4AD into 3 cycles @ 30 days 500mgs daily.
1 cycle will be used with the S-drol, and 1 will be used with the 1 test. Both bulkers.
You also want to throw a cutting cycle in there, and you are currently on an almost all natural low calorie cut (with the aid of lean X treme).
How would you use the remaining 15 grams of 4AD. Combine with the MDHT for a bulk, and use the M4OHN alone for the cut, OR use the 4AD by itself for a bulk, and stack the MDHT with the M4OHN for a cutter?

I am merely curious as to how the board thinks a 220 lb male body would respond to the various androgens, and to see how opinions differ. I am not actually contemplating anything written above.
The two bulkers with 1test and sd look good. Personally with the remaining items I would run the mdht and m4ohn together for a cutter, I figured up you could run the m4ohn at 40mg/day for 54 days, and run the mdht@ 50mg/day for 45 days. With the left over 4ad either run a straight 4ad bulking cycle, or else bump the dosage of your two bulking cycles to 750mg/day for 30 days of the 4ad, personally that is what I would do. If you are really having that hard of a time deciding what to do with it I will gladly take it:)

Redeemer

Awards
Thanks for the opinion. The only thing with the m4ohn is I didn't notice any of the good sides under 48mgs. On top of that, it killed my libido. Thats the only way I knew it was even working.