Ostarine and DMZ (Anyone tried it?)

N

nwracing

Awards
I am thinking about my next cycle and I have some ideas about what I want to do. I am thinking about doing a Ostarine cycle for 6-8 weeks and then add DMZ 2.0 or 3.0 for the final 4 weeks and then PCT. Has anyone tried this? If so, can you provide me with some feed back or recommendations?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging by what i've seen/heard Ostarine comes with pretty solid shut down, and then you'd be adding another 4 weeks of a strong PH. I'm not too keen on that cycle layout. I'd rather stack with Ostarine or use some sort of test base. I think you'd get more out of it that way.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a cut or a bulk?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You can check out my log, I'm just going to start next week. About to bridge from an osta/dermacrine run to a tridermal stack. Will be going for a 14 week cycle

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's not dmz but suppression and shutdown will definitely play a role and like rhadam mentioned you need some sort of test base

N

nwracing

Awards
What would you stack with it? and what would you go with for a test base. I ran Osta for eight weeks at 25mg and the final two weeks went up to 30mg. I had very minimal shut down and really had no sides during my run. PCT was Clomid/DAA/and Sup3r PCT by OL. I got great gains (8lbs) during last my run just looking to add something more to my next run and trying to make it longer than 8 weeks.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The only legal option now is 4andro/epiandro and dermacrine. You can run real test but I'm assuming you're not going to pin.

N

nwracing

Awards
Thanks, which one would you run epiandro or 4 andro? how would you cycle it in combination with Osta?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd run osta 8 weeks, dmz to start on weeks 6-10. I'll stack 4ad with epiandro starting week 4-10. That's just me though you can run dmz for weeks 7-12 too if you can handle it.

N

nwracing

Awards
Thanks let me just clarify... I can run Osta @ 25mg for 10 weeks then add 4ad and epiandro week 4?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember where I saw it, but I read about a club wrestling team using Osta first then Epi (partially to battle the estro sides) with serious strength gains, LBM increase, and fat reduction, under the theory that the Osta "prepped" their receptors for the Epi. Now whether or not that prepping part is true, Idk. But it does potentially back what vibes is saying. Just some food for thought.

N

nwracing

Awards
Thanks for the info! Do you think Epi stack with 4ad is a good idea with Osta?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Ostarine can be used during pct.
That used to be the train of thought but since Osta can be suppressive even at 3 mgs. it's usually just run on its own or stacked as cycle.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
That used to be the train of thought but since Osta can be suppressive even at 3 mgs. it's usually just run on its own or stacked as cycle.
So which muscle-sparring agent has replaced Osta during PCT?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can check out my log, I'm just going to start next week. About to bridge from an osta/dermacrine run to a tridermal stack. Will be going for a 14 week cycle
Can you link me your log bro?

N

nick43014

Awards
I am 4 days into super DMZ + 4 andro + osta shred stack and I am up Right at 5 lbs. Maybe a little water weight and only sides is a little headache but extra BP support is helping. I added in the osta shred for it having 25 mg of ostarine as well as an AI in it to help with water retention a little bit as well as help with the slight aromitization of the osta and 4 andro.

Calories are around 2500 and eating 200 grams of protein and carbs each day split into 5 meals.

Weeks 1-4

-2 caps super dmz 2.0 (am/pm)
-3 caps andro the giant (330 mg 4 andro 3 x daily split)
-2 caps osta shred (25 mg osta 50 mg arimistane)(am)
-2 caps gear support (am)
-HB extract/milk thistle 300 mg (am/pm)
-2 caps gnc sport multi
-10 fish oil (am/pm)

Weeks 5-8

-clomid 100 first day then 50/50/50/25
-DAA 3g e/d

weeks 9-11

-Eradicate 3 caps e/d

hope this helps in any way.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
It's every time surprisingly to see how you guys are preparing your PCT on SARM. Like you were months on an AAS stack and your HTPA completely shutdown...

After my research you are able to use SARM during PCT - but of course not in the "normal" dosages. I'm running at the moment Tamox and Osta and will have a blood work afterwards. Can't understand how you guys are literally eating these pills and tabs and not monitoring yourself. NEVER saw a blood work on AM. I'm negativly surprised. Not wondering anymore why in the year 2015 are still gyno threads...

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I cant get bloods due to being in NY and no private company does them here, so I check my bloods during my physicals. DONT BE HATIN

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I don't hatin, was just an observation. I agree, the post sounds a bit offensive :)

I'm only wondering how much of the SARM abuser did blood work on this board and how much of those who say that SARM will cause under and circumstances a shutdown did a blood work.
On a full LGD, S-4, ect. stack (especially ln higher dosage) a PCT with a SERM is highly recommended. But when I'm reading something about a full PCT protocol of a 20mg/ed @ six weeks Osta cycle I have no clue on what kind of information basis such a suggestion takes place.

Recently, I red something that Ostarine will cause an increase of estrogen and therefore an AI like Exemestan is a must. Really? Wrong information at its finest. And that was only one of many posts I had to swallow hard.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
nick43014, it would be better if you replace the milk thistle with TUDCA (250mg/ed or higher) at least.

N

nick43014

Awards
I am running 2 caps gear support as well every day too not only the thistle

M

musclebound

Awards
here is what the guys at BSL recommended

SDMZ 2.0
GEAR SUPPORT

PCT
CLOMID
GEAR SUPPORT
ERADICATE

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I am running 2 caps gear support as well every day too not only the thistle
Overread that, sorry. Unfortunately, BSL is not willing to tell us how their "proprietary blend" is mixed -> intransparency. You only know, that NAC is the substance with the highest weight in one capsle, followed by Hawthorne (1.8% extract, really?).
It's your choice but if you comparing TUDCA with milk thistle (studiy-based of course) I would invest the money in a solid liver support
musclebound, I would also recommend my own products, if I have some ;) And before asking: Not hating or want to offend someone, but you have to think critically (especially in this "scene"). And where are the suggested dosages?

N

nick43014

Awards
Very true. When I looked on back at the ingredients to see how much HB and MT to take extra to get to 1000mg, I was pissed. I am Deffinately going to look at tudca