Ostar1ne and Magnitropin?

notswole

Awards
Can I stack ostar1ne and Magnitropin for my first ostarine cycle? Or should I wait until after or during pct? Is there a better natty product than magnitropin for mass? Let me know you thoughts!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostar1ne and epic unleashed would be your best choice imo

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can I stack ostar1ne and Magnitropin for my first ostarine cycle? Or should I wait until after or during pct? Is there a better natty product than magnitropin for mass? Let me know you thoughts!
Mag is a great supp but has an array of ingredients within it and its usage fits many goals and styles. What's the goal at hand? Being your 1st Osta cycle using it more as a standalone would be my push so I have a better understanding of how my body not only reacts to it but to gauge any pros and cons as you press forward. Have you used an -(-)epi product before?

notswole

Awards
Mag is a great supp but has an array of ingredients within it and its usage fits many goals and styles. What's the goal at hand? Being your 1st Osta cycle using it more as a standalone would be my push so I have a better understanding of how my body not only reacts to it but to gauge any pros and cons as you press forward. Have you used an -(-)epi product before?
For mass. And I was thinking the same. See how my body reacts first. I have not used any -(-)epi products before. So should I try both by themselves first?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For mass. And I was thinking the same. See how my body reacts first. I have not used any -(-)epi products before. So should I try both by themselves first?
I don't see a problem with either way, they would stack great and epic would be great in pct after osta as well. Just make sure you have a good ai on hand because some guys get high estrogen sides from osta. What are your goals for this cycle? Any idea on your dosing and duration?

notswole

Awards
I don't see a problem with either way, they would stack great and epic would be great in pct after osta as well. Just make sure you have a good ai on hand because some guys get high estrogen sides from osta. What are your goals for this cycle? Any idea on your dosing and duration?
Plan on running between 10-25mg osta for 6 weeks (8 weeks max). Pct I have forma stanzol v3 and clomid to run like 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25. Might start forma on like week 4 or 5 to keep estrogen low and to maximize gains. And idk about ep1c because it doesn't increase hunger like magnitropin. I want to increase hunger so I can gain more mass by eating more.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on running between 10-25mg osta for 6 weeks (8 weeks max). Pct I have forma stanzol v3 and clomid to run like 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25. Might start forma on like week 4 or 5 to keep estrogen low and to maximize gains. And idk about ep1c because it doesn't increase hunger like magnitropin. I want to increase hunger so I can gain more mass by eating more.
I like the 50/25/25 with the clomid, looks ideal. If you are looking to gain mass I would run your osta in the 20 to 25mg range and run the whole 8 weeks. I would grab some exemestane to have on hand in case of any high estrogen sides.

notswole

Awards
That's what the forma stanzol v3 is for. It's also a good AI. But I want to run lower to see my tolerance. And plus I don't want to mess too much with my hormones being that I'm 20 years old.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what the forma stanzol v3 is for. It's also a good AI. But I want to run lower to see my tolerance. And plus I don't want to mess too much with my hormones being that I'm 20 years old.
You really shouldn't be cycling at all only being 20.

notswole

Awards
You really shouldn't be cycling at all only being 20.
Really? Even if it's just ostarine? I heard ostarine is not very supressive and would be fine at my age? I looked to ostarine because I knew it wasn't nearly the effects of a PH or injectables. I realise I can make good gains because my test is high right now, but I feel like ostar1ne will give me that extra push. Especially with my shoulder and back injuries I'm dealing with. So the question is, would ostar1ne really be that bad for me? It should be easy to get back to where I was as far as test and estrogen levels especially at 20 years old and with such a mild product.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Even if it's just ostarine? I heard ostarine is not very supressive and would be fine at my age? I looked to ostarine because I knew it wasn't nearly the effects of a PH or injectables. I realise I can make good gains because my test is high right now, but I feel like ostar1ne will give me that extra push. Especially with my shoulder and back injuries I'm dealing with. So the question is, would ostar1ne really be that bad for me? It should be easy to get back to where I was as far as test and estrogen levels especially at 20 years old and with such a mild product.
That is a question that no one can answer. Sure, you might be fine but what if it doesn't work out that way? Anything can happen when you mess with your hormones, even something "mild" like ostarine. There are a lot of natural anabolics out right now that you could make great gains from and not have to worry about your hpta.

notswole

Awards
That is a question that no one can answer. Sure, you might be fine but what if it doesn't work out that way? Anything can happen when you mess with your hormones, even something "mild" like ostarine. There are a lot of natural anabolics out right now that you could make great gains from and not have to worry about your hpta.
A few things I'm confused about... if my test levels are possibly higher than say someone who is 25, what is going to make the difference? Mine might get a little higher and I might make more gains than the 25 year old. The way I see it is that the human body is truly an amazing thing and is very adaptable. Especially someone at the age of 20. Let's just say I took this stuff and it shut me the hell down. Wouldn't I still come back eventually? I'm not being a smart ass, I'm just trying to understand more. Playing devils advocate. I really hope more people chime in who are for or against a 20 y/o just doing a mild sarm.

notswole

Awards
I hit a wall at 165lbs. Started weighing 120. My Bf % is somewhere between 7-10%. I am 5'9 1/2". I squatted 350 right before I slipped a disk in my lower back so I'm not squatting currently. Used to Deadlift 435 before the injury as well. I don't bench because of my labrum surgery but i can dumbell press instead with 110 lb db for 6 reps.

notswole

Awards
Btw.. consuming around 6 thousand calories a day with good macros. I also work at a vitamin store so should be able to get stuff for cheap.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
sure can, i know a bunch of guys that do for the hunger increasing benefits.

Ostar1ne and epic unleashed would be your best choice imo
why's that? Because you rep for Olympus?

Same ingredient as Ep1c.. with Paderia & Cistanche. Why poo on another product just pimp your own.. smh

I agree though and there's no need to cycle at age 20. Magnitropin would be fine, or any natural product, but the risks far exceed benefits for a 20 year old cycling imo .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure can, i know a bunch of guys that do for the hunger increasing benefits.

why's that? Because you rep for Olympus?

Same ingredient as Ep1c.. with Paderia & Cistanche. Why poo on another product just pimp your own.. smh

I agree though and there's no need to cycle at age 20. Magnitropin would be fine, or any natural product, but the risks far exceed benefits for a 20 year old cycling imo .
I suggested epic unleashed because it is second generation epicatechin that blows first generation epicatechin ( magnitropin ) out of the water. The real world results don't lie, epic unleashed is a better product because it has way better absorption. So you can pimp but I can't? How does that work?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I suggested epic unleashed because it is second generation epicatechin that blows first generation epicatechin ( magnitropin ) out of the water. The real world results don't lie, epic unleashed is a better product because it has way better absorption. So you can pimp but I can't? How does that work?
Lololol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That's it?! Figured you would explain to me why these 2 extra ingredients in magnitropin make it so great......
im not going to play your game. OP's thread was on Magnitropin and I tried to help. I'm not here to fight or belittle your product, similar to what you did with Magnitropin, but I'm sure your's is great.