AI and Test base for Osta cycle?

crazycherry66

Awards
Thoughts on this
Just starting to run Ostapure at 20mg/day would like to go to 30mg as I have 2 bottles however:
1) Read about some estrogen sides from Osta so I have Eradicate that I could run at a low dose of as well
2) Read a lot about Osta zapping libido around week 3 so I have Dermacrine as well
Whats my best bet here any knowledge would be great.

I weigh 208 at about 15% BF looking to cut.
Also taking Alphamine in this cycle

I have on hand Follidrone and Androgen that I could add (only 1 bottle of Androgen which isn't much Lax)

PCT will be:
Tamoxiphen and DAA

Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good that you have your bases covered. I would wait on the eradicate and dermacrine until you have sides. Are you going for 8 weeks? If so keep it at 20 throughout. Add the Derma halfway through as the bottle only lasts about thirty days unless you only use 3 pumps or just on workout days. Most people don't have lethargy issues with Osta. If you don't have estrogen issues just save the eradicate until PCT or use for another cycle. If you do have issues start it as soon as you notice any itchy or puffiness w your nips. Some have these issues. Some don't. I would also add the Follidrone to your PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 has experience with osta and has a good log on it. You should check it out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you have a solid plan prepared. I used exemestane as needed as I had estro sides once I upped to 25mgs.. I also ran it with Ep1c, Follidrone in your case, and the results were great. Kudos for using a SERM in pct.

Also wish I had used Dermacrine to help keep libido up, as it did kill mine around week 4.

You have a solid set-up man. Roll with it. I would just use the Dermacrine from the get go. Reap the benefits the entire cycle.

crazycherry66

Awards
Thanks guys. Certain PH affect my cognitive ability at work pretty bad so IM just gonna run the Para for a couple weeks solo and see how out read me. Then I'll add the dermacrine. Should I take both pills at once same time each day right now IM breaking them up

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forma if you have any would be titts

crazycherry66

Awards
There is no more Forma. I wish. BLR Formeron was my favorite