Erase (Armistane) while on cycle?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how many of yall have taken Erase (Armistane), while on a cycle of PH's?

Thinking of playing it safe/for a peace of mind, and adding in one 25mg Erase, around midday. Sometime between my AM/PM proH split.

Nips are already puffy and im barely a week in. Not worried about it, but better be safe than sorry...
Ive been lucky, never had to use any sort of anti E/AI during or even after a cycle...though there was one that i probably should have!!!

Wondering if just one would even be beneficial???

Thoughts, experiences, tips?!

-Thanks as always fellas

CYCLE IS...Pmag100mgs, Trenavar60mgs, 4Andro 200mgs (5 weeks)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Arimistane twice. I don't think it did much for estrogen control. it did lean and dry me out,
but that it most likely from its effects on cortisol.

I believe most on here will say that it works better against cortisol vs estrogen. You can try it if you
have it on hand, but if you don't notice any positive effects for your nips I'd jump on a stronger AI.

For Tren you probably will need something for Prolactin as well like Inhibit P or Prolactrone

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I've used Arimistane twice. I don't think it did much for estrogen control. it did lean and dry me out,
but that it most likely from its effects on cortisol.

I believe most on here will say that it works better against cortisol vs estrogen. You can try it if you
have it on hand, but if you don't notice any positive effects for your nips I'd jump on a stronger AI.

For Tren you probably will need something for Prolactin as well like Inhibit P or Prolactrone
Ill see how it goes.
Ive ran Tren before and didnt have any problems with estrogen, but i stacked it with Epi, and now im doing it with Pmag and 4Andro...we shall see.

And also, running Inhibit P. Its good stuff. P5P and vitex plus some Ldopa...a good product. My bloodtest proves it...hope it does this time around as well!
Thinking about running some P-5-P i picked up at a vitamin store during PCT, as well.

Btw, did you notice Erase helped keep bf% under control? Im eating at maintenance, nothing major, but hoping to shed a bit.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've seen blood work where arimistane actually raised prolactin levels

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
It was buddy of mine this was a few years ago. Didn't do zilch for estrogen. He thought his libido was low cause of e suppression but it was from high prolactin.. Check around there's some others that reported the same

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey but u never know give it a try for yourself and see..