1-12 test e 500mg / week
1-4 anavar 50mg ed
7-12 anavar 50mg ed
3-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod
8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 50/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10

hi guys, are the second week of my cycle, and when I train I feel like a muscle stiffening accompanied by muscle fatigue,and if I make a wrong move I feel a principle of cramps in the neck area... it is the first time you use anavar, may be the cause?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Supplement with taurine pre workout and you'll be good to go

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I get mad muscle cramps during cycle. I have friends who does get them too but mostly we get it on the chest area. I tried the taurine, electrolytes, salt baths, and tons of water. None of them really worked. I'm sure next cycle I'll be getting it again so I'll probably dose that taurine as high as I can until I see progress

alessa

Awards
what is the right dosage of taurine ?

I have to take taurine at once, or fractionated during the day ?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it has acute effects in regards to muscle cramping so dose it before workouts, 1-2g

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
1-12 test e 500mg / week
1-4 anavar 50mg ed
7-12 anavar 50mg ed
3-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod
8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 50/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10

hi guys, are the second week of my cycle, and when I train I feel like a muscle stiffening accompanied by muscle fatigue,and if I make a wrong move I feel a principle of cramps in the neck area... it is the first time you use anavar, may be the cause?
Edit

alessa

Awards
I have to take taurine at once, or fractionated during the day ?

last question, I'm using finasteride 1mg and, I read that finasteride kills anavar, this thing is real?