OSTARINE'S AFFECT ON TRT AND TRT LAB TESTS? ANY IDEAS?????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm over 50, and on TRT (100mg of cyp a week), and want to add in a SARM like Ostarine for a bit of a muscle building edge. Does anyone have any idea how Ostarine might affect my test results if I go in for a blood draw while on the Ostarine? Help?!?!??!?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm BY FAR - not the most knowledgable and there are WAY more people on here that will give your better advice. But my speculations from what I read - 20-2mg for 6 or < weeks and you shouldn't really see much if any suppression - if that's what you're wondering.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm over 50, and on TRT (100mg of cyp a week), and want to add in a SARM like Ostarine for a bit of a muscle building edge. Does anyone have any idea how Ostarine might affect my test results if I go in for a blood draw while on the Ostarine? Help?!?!??!?
I'm not sure if this guy has ran Osta before but he know a great deal about Test & TRT thebigt . Maybe he can help you.
Btw not sure if this belongs in the anabolic section.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Probably elevate estrogen a little. Your LH and FSH is already suppressed. That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that I would expect to see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if this guy has ran Osta before but he know a great deal about Test & TRT thebigt . Maybe he can help you.
Btw not sure if this belongs in the anabolic section.
never ran it before....haven't seriously looked into it!!! for a 'muscle building edge' i would look into magnitropin and or x gels!!!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I refer to the pre-clinical SARM called RAD140. It doesn't have the same chemical structure like Ostarine but it is the first SARM measured with an AAS together. The results were that RAD140 together with Testosterone Propionat has a very interesting effect in mice. While the anabolic effects rose the androgenic effects decreased - very interesting for "elder" people (e.g. prostata etc.). Despite Ostarine is not similar with RAD140 we only can speculate about the (side) effects during a TRT. As mentionned above your HTPA is with the TRT also on a lower level an partially shutdown. The liver values will increase and the cholesterole level will increase which is always bad.

Normally the levels of the sexual hormones will decrease (but NOT the free testosterone, this ratio compared to the testosterone level will improve). But this doesn't play a role because of your exogenic intake of Testosterone. They will be on a constante niveau. But calculate with higher estrogenic side effects - while Ostarine has a much higher binding affiniti than testosterone in a first step the Ostarine will "hijack" the receptors. In a second step the Test on the other free receptors. The more receptores there are (the more muscles the more receptors) the more of the 100mg/e7d can dock on the receptors. But this amount of T is more or less naturally therefore you will have more benefits with 100mg per week and Osta together (in comparison to 500mg+Osta or Osta only). Last sentence is just a personal opinion.

But of course: you should do a blood work during the cycle to interact fast if needed. Use TUDCA as a cell protectice substance (not only liver cells, it affects all cells in the body). And always have the colesterol in mind - it's a factor which very much people don't pay attentiom that much.