Best time to take my epistane dose?

hokiefan23

Awards
I'm starting my epistane cycle in about 2 weeks, but as i'm finishing up my plan, I needed some advice on when I should take my pills.

I'm taking 15mg capsules of epi and I will be running a 5-6 week cycle like this: 30/30/45/45/45/60

What i need help with is dialing down the exact times on when to take. For the first two weeks, (30mg), I was going to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I'm usually up by 6:30 am everyday for work. I workout around 6:30 pm after work. When would be the best time to take my dosage?

I've got everything planned out as far as cycle assist and pct. I'm dosing my cycle assist, liv52, multi, fish oil, etc 3-4 hours after taking my morning pill. Then 3-4 hours after my afternoon dosage, i'll take another serving of the cycle assist and all of my other supps as well.

Pct is tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 , DAA, and anabeta elite.

When would you suggest the best times to take my epi? Also, when i up the dose to 45, should i take 2 in the morning 1 preworkout?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 30mg: 1-6:30am, 1 PWO-6:30pm

At 45mg: 1-6:30am, 1-2:00pm, 1-10:00pm or before bed

At 60mg: 2-6:30am, 2 PWO 6:30pm

hokiefan23

Awards
wouldn't i want to take it 30-45 min preworkout?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't i want to take it 30-45 min preworkout?
I personally like to adjust my schedule to take one of my doses pre work out. 30mins-2hrs pre is fine don't stress too much.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dma378 pretty much nailed it. Spread the doses as evenly as you can over the day to help keep stabile blood levels... The one think I would change as sinewave3 said is to take a dose pre workout so that you get a little workout blood level spike. Something around an hour +/- a little will work just fine.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
So. I know you should take Epistane about the same time each day, but is it wiser to pop your second pill 30 - 45 before a workout?
Or is it more important to keep on a schedule and dismiss when you work out.
Ultimately I would be dialed in and train at the exact same time each day and it wouldn't be a problem, but in the real world I have two kids, a job, and full time school, because I'm rad.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd much rather have a bolus rush of hormones pre workout than worry over a couple hours in between doses. One has the possibility of actually increasing performance, which could in turn improve muscle acquisition. The other isn't that big of a deal. The choice is yours.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
Totes. Anything to feed the beast before lifting. That's what I'll do.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totes. Anything to feed the beast before lifting. That's what I'll do.
So i'm going to take a wild guess here: you're a woman? What dose are you planning on running?

And i don't really recommend using EPI as a woman. Estrogen suppression isn't something i'd mess around with unless it was someone competing in pro levels of bodybuilding/physique.

Edit: upon further consideration, the anabolic:androgenic ratio of EPI does make it appealing for a woman, but i still don't like the possibility of estrogenic complications both on cycle or post cycle.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
So i'm going to take a wild guess here: you're a woman? What dose are you planning on running?

And i don't really recommend using EPI as a woman. Estrogen suppression isn't something i'd mess around with unless it was someone competing in pro levels of bodybuilding/physique.
I know I know. And yes I am a woman.

Believe me, I have thought about this. Before this, I was (still am) am a nutrition NAZI. I eat damn clean and keep my macros always in check.
My main concern was with my liver and organs, but with this being my first cycle and 30mg for 8 - 10 weeks, I feel somewhat safe.
I am contemplating competing (physique) - but I wanted to do a dry run.

I plan on taking a pct.

I'd like to hear your concerns though. Worst case stuff.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
I felt like it was the most safe of the the dangerous choices.

hokiefan23

Awards
looks like i've been hijacked… how effective is preloading cycle assist? I've preloaded for 4 days now and i just want to go ahead and start taking the stuff.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
looks like i've been hijacked… how effective is preloading cycle assist? I've preloaded for 4 days now and i just want to go ahead and start taking the stuff.
I found its pretty unnecessary but some poeple swear by it... then again, people swear by no pct too so theres that.

Swolljaboi

Awards
The preloading is due to an initial blood pressure spike from Hawthorne berry. You don't want to spike your bp right when you start a cycle.

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
anavar is by far a safer female alternative.
So I know it's safer, but I am just having a 'grand ole time' on EPI. I am already almost two weeks in and I am committed to finishing this cycle. I appreciate the concern though - it's nice to know people are just recommending any old thing to anyone.