Hdrol/Androvar Cycle?

Rk6187

Awards
Hi All,

I just wanted to gain some insight into a potential stack to run in the next couple of months after I naturally get down to about 12% (currently ~14%): Androvar and Hdrol (LGI). Being that its a first PH cycle with the goals of putting on some dry lean mass while hopefully decreasing BF% I think that this would be relatively mild. Initially I was considering running Mechabol for a recomp, but being that its a first time go I thought I would dial it back and start with hdrol instead. I've also come to find out that Mechabol is more bulk friendly, which isn't my goal currently. Anyways, I would run CEL cycle assist t/o cycle and pre-load with it for 2 weeks prior to start. Components of the pre-load and through PCT would also include Fish Oil, Multi, Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed Extract, Lipid Stabil, and Coq-10 (start of cycle). I am mildly BP sensitive therefore the rationale to add in both celery seed extract and Hawthorne berry as a part of my pre-load. PCT will be liquid nolva (20-20-10-10) with Vital Labs PCT x 3. Around week 3 of PCT I will add in cortisol control (probably lean fx or lean xtreme) and have an AI on hand (Erase Pro). This would be the only cycle that I run this year. Other supps that are a part of my daily intake include: Xtend, Whey Isolate, and NOW Protein Digest.

Currently: 30 years old, 207 lbs, IF for maintenance, and do a 3-4 day split. Im unable to perform squats for the next 3-4 months due to a low back disc injury (sucks ass).

Projected Cycle:
Hdrol - 50/75/75/75/75/100
Androvar (stronger EpiAndro) 100/200/300/300/400/400

Any input is always appreciated. Again I would like to reiterate nothing is etched in stone as prior to even considering this I want to have my PCT ready to go. Any insight into maintenance of libido ON cycle would be greatly appreciated. I am familiar with some of the popular items available OTC. If sides appear significant, I will also consider getting some extremestane to be safe.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle looks solid, good job doing your homework. I would definitely have the exemestane on hand but I wouldn't use any ai on cycle unless you have high estrogen sides

Db2

Db2

Awards
Can I ask the reason for your dosage layout of androvar? I'm about to do almost this exact same cycle but was a little unclear about the androvar dosage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12