SARMS: Ostarine + Cardarine

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone have any knowledge on ostarine and Cardarine? I know ostarine can be taken solo and during PCT. I read that Cardarine can be taken during cycle. thoughts?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Does anyone have any knowledge on ostarine and Cardarine? I know ostarine can be taken solo and during PCT. I read that Cardarine can be taken during cycle. thoughts?
Cardarine is great for endurance and fat loss, but gets a bad rep for causing cancer in mice. Take note that the cancer was caused by super high doses kg for kg that man would never come close to during cycle. It's not a SARM per say, but is categorized as one. It is actually a PPAR Modulator. Osta is a relatively anabolic compound that acts selectively on androgen receptors as opposed to secondary sex organs. Cycle usually last between 4-8 weeks and are ran between 15-30 mg. Most people find 25 mg to be the sweet spot. Contrary to popular belief it does suppress you and you should have a well developed otc pct if not a low dose SERM. Stacking the two would be a great recomp/cutting cycle

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes I read that Cardarine can cause cancer which is what I was concerned about

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
yes I read that Cardarine can cause cancer which is what I was concerned about
Really no need to be concerned unless your dosing at insanely high levels. If your looking to cut fat why not just go the clen or t3 route

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really no need to be concerned unless your dosing at insanely high levels. If your looking to cut fat why not just go the clen or t3 route
very true. I was just reading about Cardarine and was curious about it. I'm not really looking to cut fat, I just wanted to know how effective and safe Cardarine was.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
very true. I was just reading about Cardarine and was curious about it. I'm not really looking to cut fat, I just wanted to know how effective and safe Cardarine was.
Understood good luck and keep me updated if you do go the cardarine route!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Understood good luck and keep me updated if you do go the cardarine route!
thanks brother! have you taken Cardarine or others such as Clen or T3?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
thanks brother! have you taken Cardarine or others such as Clen or T3?
Taken cardarine and have to take t3 now as I had my thyroid removed a couple of months ago