Epistane nausea , lack of appetite

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I'm about 10 days into an epistane cycle, taking 3 a day. Stacking it with two non-methyls: furuza and stano (to fight lethargy).

Today I have basically lost my appetite and am getting nauseous when I eat. My gut feels bloated, it's like my stomach isn't wanting to digest or something.

I've heard that this can be a sign of liver stress, however I've taken epistane twice before at higher doses and not had this happen.

Should I be concerned that it's my liver or am I just having an off day?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might just be an off day. If it continues you need to make adjustments. What support supps are you using? Tudca?

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
For liver I've been taking NAC 500mg with each dose of Epi. It could be that I don't have TUDCA this time (I've run it with past Epi cycles) but I've run cycles with harsher ph's without it and been just fine.

Maybe I'm just more sensitive to Epistane sides than most people. Supposed to be a pretty mild ph...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add the tudca. I usually only feel like this with heavy compounds, feel almost poisoned. I just run tudca with everything and adjust my dose depending on how harsh the compound is. A complete on cycle care product might be helpful as well

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I agree, but I usually do fine ordering all the ingredients separate. The problem with "all-inclusive" support supps is that they underdose each item, and they usually include milk thistle (which hurts gains).

I went ahead and ordered some TUDCA and phosphacholine, if it's not better after adding those I guess I'll stop the cycle or drop the epistane. Too bad, I'm making pretty solid gains just after 10 days.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hrmm what brand epistane?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One day of feeling poorly shouldn't determine decisions. It could be a ton of different things causing you to feel that way. You're assuming it's liver stress just based on that it could be liver stress. You could easily have these same symptoms if you weren't on cycle.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
One day of feeling poorly shouldn't determine decisions. It could be a ton of different things causing you to feel that way. You're assuming it's liver stress just based on that it could be liver stress. You could easily have these same symptoms if you weren't on cycle.
Good point. Guess I'm just worrying too much too soon

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it could be anything man. Could have caught a 24hr bug from that girl next door. Ya never know. Don't jump the gun, but I glad your being cautious

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Thx for the help guys, I'll re-post one way or the other in case someone else has the same issues.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Had The same Issue with Havoc it made me sick. Still don't know why bottle endend in the bin and i returned to a Well known Brand.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Ok, nausea is gone, didn't really have any issues with appetite today.

However, I had a couple bouts of itchy skin, once last night and twice today. Lasted less then five minutes each time. All 3 times was when I started some sort of physical activity (either beginning of workout or walking around). I don't usually get this during exercise which is why it kinda concerns me. Could just be blood vessels dilating I know.

I'm getting close to dropping the epistane and running the non-methyls. Anyone have an idea how long I should put up with symptoms if liver stress before dropping the methyl?

Sorry to sound like a hypochondriac but I don't know how much of this is normal for people, I've never had these symptoms during a cycle before.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I got dry patches of skin while on epi. Up your water maybe. Try some biotin for skin health. But the patches were deadly itchy. Only happened a couple times for me

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok, nausea is gone, didn't really have any issues with appetite today.

However, I had a couple bouts of itchy skin, once last night and twice today. Lasted less then five minutes each time. All 3 times was when I started some sort of physical activity (either beginning of workout or walking around). I don't usually get this during exercise which is why it kinda concerns me. Could just be blood vessels dilating I know.

I'm getting close to dropping the epistane and running the non-methyls. Anyone have an idea how long I should put up with symptoms if liver stress before dropping the methyl?

Sorry to sound like a hypochondriac but I don't know how much of this is normal for people, I've never had these symptoms during a cycle before.
Keep water intake high if you are really worried get blood work you can order yourself and it won't be but about 100$ post the values you won't need a doctor to read if you are in normal range or not.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I ordered an at home liver test for bilirubin and a couple other things I can't remember. If I'm screwing up my liver it should show me some kind of sign.

cortex

Awards
Where did you get the at home test for bilirubin/liver?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
VWMeatHead Anabolics 10