What happens when you cut out the Dbol bloat?

tommyboy

Awards
What happens when you use something like Letrozole while using D-bol. I know D bol packs on tons of water weight but is that water weight good? Would using something like letro be good to use or would it hurt your gains? I just dont want a big water gut, lol.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Dianabol is still very anabolic and even without the water weight, you will put on muscle. But instead of blowing up by like 15-30lbs over a course of 6-8 weeks, you might only gain like 3-5 lbs of LBM. (These are all just approximations)

If you used a more Potent AAS, you would drastically increase your LBM gains.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I think you lose the benefits of cell volumization, joint cushioning, and strength, all which will down the line translate to more lbm.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I guess people use what they have, but why use D-bol that way, you're pretty much wasting the great hings about it. The bloat helps the gains. If you don't want to bloat, use something else, such as oral turinabol or use less of a dose.

tommyboy

Awards
I was gonna use it for 4 weeks in my 12 week test e what should I use for estro during those 4 weeks. Do you suggest using letro for the rest of the 8 weeks?

I guess people use what they have, but why use D-bol that way, you're pretty much wasting the great hings about it. The bloat helps the gains. If you don't want to bloat, use something else, such as oral turinabol or use less of a dose.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you're so concerned about the bloat (which you shouldn't be its good during a bulk) scrap the dbol and jump start with 125mg prop eod

tommyboy

Awards
I just dont be a bloated monster with a fat lump face or is that something I shouldnt worry about? How significant is the bloat. I mean will I really get a water belly?

if you're so concerned about the bloat (which you shouldn't be its good during a bulk) scrap the dbol and jump start with 125mg prop eod

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
You're a lil' too worried, the bloat is not that bad. Just keep the dose moderate, ie. 25-35 mg a day. The bloat will be beneficial to strength gains and you will be impressed. Wear some baggier clothes. I would say to not worry about the E personally, unless you know that you're already prone to E sides.

tommyboy

Awards
yea I know I just dont want to look like an idiot when I go to the beach

You're a lil' too worried, the bloat is not that bad. Just keep the dose moderate, ie. 25-35 mg a day. The bloat will be beneficial to strength gains and you will be impressed. Wear some baggier clothes. I would say to not worry about the E personally, unless you know that you're already prone to E sides.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
You won't look an idiot, just SWOLE. Try out the d-bol without an Anti-E. If the bloat becomes too much for you, then insert an anti-e and it will clear up, no problem.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, don't be so paranoid about what other ppl think. You could always postpone the bulk for another time. This is usually why ppl run bulks in the winter time.

sourinthemind

Awards
Using a anti arom like Letro I think is a wise practice in general. It will keep most of the bloat in check and keep estrogen levels low. I have done cycles with nolv, Letro, Arim or with nothing and in the end, my net LBM changes come out the same at contest time. You definately won't be as strong or full looking, but you also won't get the mind **** of loosing 10-15 lbs between cycles. Extra water gain from excess estrogen is not good. Not because of the extra water but because the water is a signal that you have an abnormally high amount of estrogen floating around in your system and that isn't good for staying lean, big and strong. You need some E but not a lot.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I bloated a ton with 500mg Test E. I HATED it. My face looked so fat. I was huge tho, and that was a plus. But I think next time I will be using arimidex.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
letro dries some people out TOO much, that's why many prefer a-dex, although if you can get it aromasin is by far the best, unlike letro and a-dex it actually helps liver values

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
so guys on my 12 week test and 4 week d-bol (preloud)
should i run 0.25 arimidex or 0.75 letro is it the same
i am prone to gyno so i dont wona take any risk

1ad man

Banned
Awards
whats more important looking huge for yourself or a bloated face . scew the chicks bro atleast you will look huge do bodybuilding not for the gals but do it for yourself. Plus the extra bloat gives you more strenght and more strength means more size they go hand in hand usually. My suggestion use the anti e if needed keep dosages medium 25-30 and you good to go oh yeah drink lots of water.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
yea I know I just dont want to look like an idiot when I go to the beach
...try not to stand next to me, it is the only way to be sure!

seriously, letro works great for me infact it dryed me a little too much and cause a bit of constipation, as my water ratios got a little out of wack. So be careful with your dosages until you find a happy place!