Erect nipples

Baby

Awards
I'm on my fifth day of Havoc at 30mg and I'm experiencing this odd sensation in my nipples. It's like I was cold all the time, they're extremely erect. How many of you have experienced this? What did you do and did it go away?

No pain, no lumps. I am quite lean (~9%) so if there was, I would know. Just perhaps a very mild burning sensation.

I've searched for all possible threads concerning this issue, but haven't really found out how common this is. I know some people experienced this on epi but then it went away after a while.

I know this is not recommended with epistane, but I just couldn't help myself: I used some transdermal formestane on my chest last night. I think the sensation is milder now. Maybe I'll run it with a small dose EOD for the duration of the cycle. I don't know. I do feel a bit lethargic and probably unnecessarily crushed my estrogen levels..

Just please share your experiences with me. It would be so reassuring to hear people say that this happens all the time, it's normal etc. Then again if there's someone out there who developed a gyno and these were the first signs then PLEASE let me know.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Based on what I've read on here the past 6 months I would say theres a 97% chance you are NOT experiencing signs of gynocomastia. EPI is a very dry compound

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
When in doubt do bloodwork.

More than likely it is nothing, but EOD form won't hurt so go for it to be safe.

Are you actually cold or just saying that because you think your nipples are erect? I only ask because PH use can effect thyroid function.

If you are not lethargic and not holding water it is likely nothing

Baby

Awards
Thank you! I feel a bit relieved already

Just saying it's like I was cold, but I'm not actually cold. The sensation is concentrated on my nipples, no oddities anywhere else. I seriously doubt this is thyroid related.

Well actually right now I AM holding some water and do feel lethargic, but I think the water retention is due to a fair excess of sodium more than anything else and the lethargy is from taking the forma and tapering down stims (I couldn't go cold turkey, but I'm trying to stop during the cycle so they'll work nicely on pct).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dehydration causes further water retention (odd, i know) so working off the stims will help

Lots of fluids, and ideally less sodium, sodium is even more of an issue when on cycle

Your cycle is mild though, you shouldn't see much in terms of sides

kolejorg

Awards
So, back in March I had the same issue. They went from hard and erect all day everyday to giant and puffy. I started an ai everyday and it went away fine. I've never had joint issues when doing epi and an ai. And if you look at all the posts about epi related gyno on here it can happen no matter what the hype. So maybe run something for estrogen just to be safe.

Baby

Awards
Yeah I know. I'm actually quite an expert in water retention issues :D. Had to deal with them A LOT when dieting down to 7%. Cortisol related, carb intake, sodium, potassium and other electrolytes, stims, diuretics, fiber intake and even gut bacteria so forth.. I know that If I were to up my water intake to insane levels I'd easily drop all the water weight but as long as my face doesn't get puffy I don't mind. I can certainly get rid of it and I do drink gallons of water daily so that's not a concern. But thanks!

Baby

Awards
So, back in March I had the same issue. They went from hard and erect all day everyday to giant and puffy. I started an ai everyday and it went away fine. I've never had joint issues when doing epi and an ai. And if you look at all the posts about epi related gyno on here it can happen no matter what the hype. So maybe run something for estrogen just to be safe.
Good to know! What AI did you use and how much? How long did it take for the problems to disappear? I'd definitely like to avoid the giant and puffy stage..

kolejorg

Awards
Cleared up in a week. I had formeron on hand so I used that at a pump or two a day depending on how it looked/felt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

CobbledPath

Awards
You will want to keep a close eye on things as you hit PCT, rebound is a pain!

Baby

Awards
Like kolejorg said about i think Formeron would do the trick. It is a pretty reputable product and should take care of it. If your interested in trying it we carry it over at strong supplement shop. Here is a link if you want to check it out.
Thanks, but I already have Formasurge. I might check it out if I need another bottle!

Baby

Awards
I'm gonna stop, this ain't worth it. Please guys, help me find the proper way to avoid gyno and taper havoc down in my other thread: Optimizing Havoc/epistane pct without a SERM (I can't link yet, I need more posts)

kolejorg

Awards
Why would you do it without a serm? I hope you have a real ai on hand at least If you're worried about gyno.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm on my fifth day of Havoc at 30mg and I'm experiencing this odd sensation in my nipples. It's like I was cold all the time, they're extremely erect. How many of you have experienced this? What did you do and did it go away? No pain, no lumps. I am quite lean (~9%) so if there was, I would know. Just perhaps a very mild burning sensation. I've searched for all possible threads concerning this issue, but haven't really found out how common this is. I know some people experienced this on epi but then it went away after a while. I know this is not recommended with epistane, but I just couldn't help myself: I used some transdermal formestane on my chest last night. I think the sensation is milder now. Maybe I'll run it with a small dose EOD for the duration of the cycle. I don't know. I do feel a bit lethargic and probably unnecessarily crushed my estrogen levels.. Just please share your experiences with me. It would be so reassuring to hear people say that this happens all the time, it's normal etc. Then again if there's someone out there who developed a gyno and these were the first signs then PLEASE let me know.
I wish my nipples were hard and erect all the time.

MrBEEF

Awards
When I first read the thread title, I was hoping you were female. "Nice change in topic! ....dohhhhh"

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erect nipples don't mean ****. My nipples get erect on cycle as well but I don't have gyno.

Baby

Awards
I haven't updated this thread accordingly

From being erect all the time, my nipples became enlarged and puffy. They burned slightly, though not painfully and felt sensitive. A small lump started forming under/above my left nipple. A HARD LUMP. I now this seems incredible but I guess I'm that whacky 1%. It must've been there since puberty and just got a little swollen now, causing irritation. Though if it was there beforehand it was extremely small: I "searched" my tits pre-cycle and I'm 6-pack vascular 9% lean. I don't have pics, but I do have eye witnesses. My girlfriend noticed the lump above the nipple as did a friend I presented it to at the gym.

I promised myself I'll be extra cautious because I'm lacking a SERM. This is why I stopped; If I had had it, I would've gone with perhaps 10/5 of nolva with an AI for some time and see if it stops. Before preaching me about not having it please see the other thread.

Yesterday I megadosed b-6 and L-dopa (prolactin control) and also took 150mg of arimistane along with formestane. I also took 10mg of havoc to be sure I'm not coming off it too fast (though methinks I didn't really even get "on it" so might've been unnecessary). I started taking all sorts of test boosters as well. Kitchen sink approach.

Now I feel the effects of low estrogen that definitely were NOT present while on havoc and my tits are starting to feel normal again. I'm certain the lump will resolve itself too, as it was formed in just a few days. It can't be a "real gyno", some sort of inflammation I guess. I'll keep you posted.

Baby

Awards
It's real. A real gyno. Still there. Not going away. In 1 week of epi. Great.

After digging deep underground I discovered a source that will get me Nolva in about 6 weeks. I'll see if I'll manage to get some Letro with it too.

I guess I'm hypersensitive

Swolljaboi

Awards
You can get RC Nolva in less than a week. Why wait 6?

Baby

Awards
You can get RC Nolva in less than a week. Why wait 6?
Not here in my country. The customs will seize it and I might have to pay approx. 500e in fines, though there's a SMALL chance they would miss it, but most research chems and prescription drugs are seized. I'd also get my name in the crime registry, harming future employment. This is my best bet. Atleast it's unnoticeably small and it doesn't hurt at all. But both of my nips are definitely puffier than before. I think waiting 6 weeks with a hefty dose of forma and arimistane won't kill me and I'll probably get rid of it, atleast if I can secure the letro. But no doubt I've been a total newbie idiot. I'll never touch anything hormonal without letro and nolva both on hand. Lesson learned

Swolljaboi

Awards
Yeah I ran my last epi cycle with formeron, and used a serm in pct and still got a lump. I think Epi was made to create manboobs. But the gains are so sweet I think it was worth it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
well is is a hormone, I have heard of it before, but havent noticed it myself the time i tried Epi ( i rather have var imo)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce General Chat 25
Supplements 49
Training Forum 0
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 12